Ryan x Tina

"Welcome to another day at Daycare!" Ryan called out to no one in particular. Halloween was finally over and Thanksgiving was next on the agenda. Ryan was really excited, but unfortunately, Tina wasn't looking forward to Thanksgiving, she wanted nothing more than for it to be Christmas time already. "Hi everybody!" Ryan called, running up the stairs and hopping on his normal spot on the table. Funny, normally Goldy would have done something weird by now.

"Hi Cutie!" Tina sighed happily, jumping up on the table and giving him a hug. Ryan let it happen as he couldn't spot any Christmas decorations. Positive reinforcement. He chuckled to himself.

"Hi Tina." Ryan sighed. Tina ended the hug. He could tell she didn't want to, but she did. Ryan was glad she had begun to respect his personal space slightly. "Where are Goldy and Unicorn_Mann?" Ryan asked, noticing the two of their absences. 

"I think they are up on the roof. Something about getting some game ready or something? I wasn't paying attention to be honest..." Tina responded. Ryan internally chuckled at this. 

"Shall we go find them?" Ryan asked Tina.

"Sure Cutie!" Tina's voice sounded like a happy Christmas bell. Maybe her love for Christmas is so great, she started mimicking the noises that fill the air during that time of year. An interesting theory, maybe Ryan would investigate it later.

"Unicorn_Mann," Ryan called out, "Goldy!" The two of them had reached the roof.

"Would you like a spot of tea Unicorn_Mann?" Goldy asked in a fake British accent.

"Yes, indeed, that does sound quite divine." Unicorn responded. Goldy poorer imaginary tea from a tea pot into Unicorn's cup. He took a sip of it.

Ryan ran over and jumped up on their table. "What are you guys doing?" He asked, slightly concerned, and slightly trying not to laugh.

"Ahh!" The two screamed. Tina and Ryan burst out into laughter.

"What the heck man!" Goldy said, punching Ryan off of the table. 

Tina and Ryan stopped laughing. "GOLDY!!!!" Tina screeched like a tea kettle. It was cute. No! What was Ryan thinking, it wasn't cute, it was funny. 

"Oh no! Oh no! Oh no!" Goldy started crying out, trying to run away from Tina's Red Blade of Death.

"Tina!" Ryan called out. "I'm fine, it's okay, don't worry!" Tina stopped chasing Goldy and returned to Ryan, giving him a quick hug. Ryan was shocked, he had stopped Tina from killing Goldy somehow. After Goldy had punched him, no less. He was certain it couldn't be done. Goldy and Unicorn stood shocked too.

"Uhh, well, anyways," Unicorn started, flustered, "Goldy and I set up a little game for us all to play." 

"Oh really?" Tina asked cheerfully, "What is it?!"

"Tina? Are you okay?" Ryan whispered to her, slightly concerned.

"Yeah, I'm fine, why?" Tina whispered back.

"Oh it's just that, well, your acting different..."

"I don't think so... I'm the same Tina I've always been!" Tina reassured Ryan.

"If you say so..." Ryan said, not convinced.

"Well today we are playing Truth or Dare, but if you don't take the Truth/Dare you are given, you don't get to move up AND you have to take whatever you didn't pick. If you don't do that, you have to move back a space!" Unicorn_Mann explained.

"Ooooh! Sounds fun!" Tina's voice tinged happily. She got on her space. "Come on, Cutie, let's play!"

"Uhh Alright." Everyone got on their respective colors. Like normal, the group started of with easy questions like "What does the Fox say?" (Goldy to Unicorn) and "I dare you to destroy Unicorn_Mann's giant TV thing." (Ryan to Goldy) it even "I dare you to take all of Cookie's Cookies for 5 whole minutes. (Unicorn to Tina) That was a rough five minutes.

Please Stay With Me (Minecraft Daycare Oneshots)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara