Derp's Quest (Origin Story)

"Remember. You are the only one who can save the world..."

"Remember."

"Remember."

"Save the world."

"You are the only one."

"Remember."

"Save the world."

Derp shot up out of bed. He had been having his dream again. He was standing in front of a large screen, it was giant compared to him, however it wasn't quite the size of the one Unicorn Mann had in his lab.

A woman had appeared on the screen and had told him that something very bad was going to happen. What was it again?

"The world is going to end, Derp. You must hurry. You will know what to do. Remember. You are the only one who can save the world."

Oh yes, now he remembered. He was suppose to save the world from ending.

"Waz 1tz ju5t A dr3AmZ?" Derp wondered aloud. No, it couldn't be. It felt too real. Well, up to the point of the words endlessly echoing until he woke up. That part felt strange, like something at the start of a movie or book that would be used to confuse an audience. That part was most certainly a dream.

"WhATz Do U WanT?" Derp asked no one in particular, hoping for an answer. "I d0nT n0 H0W to Sav3z tHe W0rld cuZ i donT no wUt iz Wr0Ng!" He exclaimed.

"The glasses."

"The glasses."

"The glasses will save us."

"DERP!"

"The glasses will save the world."

"The world."

"The world!"

"Da GlasseZ?" Derp asked. Then he remembered another part of his dream.

"Go to the Daycare?"

"Th3 DaYcar3?" Derp had asked.

"Find the glasses."

"Go to the Daycare."

"AlrIghtZ." Derp sighed. He went downstairs and got on his mother's computer. He searched the internet for Daycares nearby. There was one. One Daycare in the nearby area. He really hoped this is what the people in his dream had meant. He told his mother he would be out for the day, testing out a new Daycare he had heard about. His mother didn't mind. Soon he arrived at the Daycare. He entered the building and looked around. There was a desk with a bell on it. He walked over and rang the bell, hoping to call whoever was in charge here.

"WHO IS TOUCHING MY BELL?!?!?!?!?!" He heard being screamed from another room. Derp's eyes widen as a man runs into the entryway. "Oh. A new kid? Look kid, I can see that you are new, so I won't punish you this time, but keep in mind that NO ONE is allowed to touch my bell." The man told him, "My name is Thomas. DIRECTOR!"

Another man ran into the room, he had a red and black flannel shirt and gages. "Oh! A new kid! What is your name, new kid?" The 'Director' asked.

"I aM Derp." Derp informed the man.

"Nice to meet you, Derp, my name is Mr. Matt, but everyone just calls me Director. Let me introduce you to the others." The Director led Derp into down a hall, pass the bathrooms, through a little picnic area, and into a larger playroom. "Hey kids! We have a new kid today!"