Chapter XXX

"Oh! I'm so proud of you! You're so beautiful and your vows were so beautiful! It was all SO beautiful!" Chloe cried as she practically tackled Aubrey in a hug after the ceremony was over.

"Chlo! For crying out loud!" Beca whined.

"You know what she's like," Stacie reminded her.

"Yeah," Beca sighed. "I do."

Aubrey laughed as she hugged the model back until Chloe pulled away.

"You're so beautiful. Your vows were amazing," Chloe told the blonde.

"Thank you, Chlo. You're the best Maid of Honour anyone could ever ask for. Thank you for everything," Aubrey smiled.

"You're welcome, Bree. I'm just so happy for you, and you, too, Stace,"

"Thank you. It's the best day of my life." Stacie wrapped an arm around Aubrey's waist, pulling her closer and making Aubrey giggle and kiss the taller woman's cheek.

"Aww!" Chloe beamed. "Becs, aren't they so cute?"

"Sure,"

"Thanks, Becs," Stacie chuckled.

"No problem." Beca winked.

"There's the happy couple!" The women turned to see Jesse walk towards them with open arms. "Congratulations!"

"Jesse!" Stacie beamed and hugged the man, followed by Aubrey.

"You two were great up there. I'm so happy for you," he said.

"Thank you, Jesse," Stacie smiled.

"You're welcome."

"And this must be the famous Jessica that we've heard so much about?" Stacie and everyone else turned their attention to Jessica who was looking beautiful in a yellow dress with her hair up in a messy bun.

"That's me!" She beamed.

"It's so nice to finally meet you! When Jesse told me that he had a girlfriend, I was dying to meet her."

"Well, here I am. Congratulations, by the way. The whole thing was amazing and you two look beautiful. I don't know you very well but I'm happy for you."

"Thank you, that means a lot."

"A blonde, Jesse?" Beca said with a smile as she looked Jessica up and down. "Nice," she said with an impressed tone and grin.

"Beca," Chloe tutted, slapping her girlfriend's arm, making Jesse and Jessica laugh.

"I told you she was a flirt," Jesse quietly reminded Jessica.

"Can I just say, Miss Mitchell, that I'm a HUGE fan of yours," Jessica told the artist.

"Oh, thank you but please, call me Beca. I have enough people calling me Miss Mitchell."

"Of course, Beca,"

"Jessica."

Both women laughed before Jessica turned to Chloe.

"Wow... You're so beautiful, Miss Beale, SO beautiful," Jessica said to the redhead.

"Oh, thank you! Call me Chloe. I don't like formalities when there's no need."

"What you do is so inspiring. I love your campaign. My little sister went through depression but your campaign helped get her out of it."

"Oh wow! That's amazing!" Chloe beamed. "That's EXACTLY what my campaign's about. Love is louder than anything and we can beat anything if we come together and support each other. I love hearing stories about people who have gotten out of a tough situation because of my campaign. It just makes me love what I do even more."