CH. 55 Be Strong my Queen

(Jake POV)

We were out in the hallway, I closed the door behind me and asked my men that were with us to give us a couple of minutes so I could make sure Olivia was okay and to talk to her in private.

They nodded their heads, leaving us alone and I watched Olivia walked towards the wall, leaning against it.

I approached her quickly knowing she was going to cry.

Tears dropped from her eyes, My heart clenched as I stood in front of her. What do you say to someone who is going through this?

"No wonder she hated me so much, I reminded her every day she was with me of the face of the person who did that to her. Oh, God." She said wiping her tears away.

"He has a family." She said more to herself but I nodded my head confirming it.

My men told me he had a family, he had sisters and brothers, they all had children of their owns.

How does a man who has a family do things like that?

Well, sometimes Monsters are born in families also. So I guess it didn't matter that he had a family or not.

He was still a monster, the fact that he claimed that he changed.

I didn't know if he stopped raping women or not but the truth was, it didn't matter if he stopped.

He was still a rapist.

A rapist who have raped Women, they're women out there who he has raped.

I don't know what they've gone through, I don't even know if he told us the truth on the number of women he's taken advantage of.

A person like wasn't someone you should just believe base on their words.

You needed to do your own research just to see if it's true or not.

"Baby," I said, grabbing her face with both of my hands and making her make eye contact with me.

"Do you need a break, you don't have to talk to all of them today," I said and she shook her head.

"No, Jake. I need to go through all of this today. I want too. I have to, not only for me now but for me in the past. The little version of myself couldn't do this. I have to do this now." She said and I nodded my head.

I kissed her forehead, it pained me to see her in pain. I hated it.

My heart clenched knowing that we both will experience these pain together, her with her problems and me with my own problems, but us being in a relationship together meant that her problems were my problems and my problems were also hers.

"I'm right here with you and I am not going anywhere. Not ever." I said to her, I felt her wrap her arms around me and sigh.

"I wasn't expecting to look like. That really took me off guard." She said and I nodded my head.

I put my head on top of her head and sighed.

"I didn't know that your mother also participated on doing those things to you," I said softly.

"Disgusting isn't it?" she said and I flinched.

"She was but you're not," I said to her, holding onto her tightly.

"Who's next." She asked me.

I rubbed her back, wanting her to take a break but knowing once Olivia has her mind set to something she wasn't going to stop.

"The pimp," I said, her body stilled.

"He's next?" She asked.

"Yes," I said.

"I want to see him last, who's after him." She said.

She wants to see him last, I thought she would want to get him out of the way.

"The cameraman," I said.

She pulled herself out of my arms and looked at me.

"Okay." She said and I shook my head, hoping she didn't want to see him now.

"Olivia, are you sure you don't want a break baby," I said to her, hoping she would take the break.

Was she really going to go through seeing all these men today?

"Yes, I'm sure. You can call your men back. Let's get ready to go into the room the Cameraman is in." She said I nodded my head. Calling my men and asking them to lead us to the room the cameraman was in.

This man was the man who filmed all the videos that Olivia and the others were part of.

He also was the man who was in charge of the website.

Also was the one that manages the live video.

"What do you know about him, since you had your men do the research on him," Olivia asked me.

"He's a known Pedophile and is registered as a sex offender," I said watching as Olivia stopped walking.

"He's hurt others?" She asked me and I nodded my head.

"They all have Liv," I said to her.

"Has he been active?" Olivia asked.

One of my men answered.

"Yes, Ma'am. His last victim was a young boy and it was one month ago. He's been active." My man Klein said.

Olivia nodded her head, letting the words registered with her.

"Okay, so he's still harming children. Okay. After I'm done with him. He'll be dead. Please lead the way." Olivia said to Klein, who nodded his head and started to lead the way to the room the Cameraman was being held in.

She said he wanted him dead. Well, she said he would be dead after.

Was Olivia ready to have another life taken based on her orders?

I was walking next to her.

"How do you want him to die?" I asked her, not sugar coating.

The man was a monster.

He didn't deserve to live and I agreed with her.

"I'm not sure, but I'm sure when I see him. I'll figure it out, I'm tired of these sick humans." She said in a deep voice.

I nodded my head.

I knew that I couldn't understand everything she's gone through. I can only understand to a certain point.

I had loving parents who found me, while mine was taken away from me.

That didn't happen to Olivia.

"I will go with whatever decision you choose to go through with," I said to her, she turned to look at me and grabbed my hand. Squeezing it.

"Thank you, I love you." She said.

I brought her hand to my lips and kissed it.

"I love you too," I said as we approached the door that belonged to the room had the cameraman in it.

"Are you ready?" I asked her as she was breathing in and out.

She nodded her head.

"Yeah," she said and I opened the door.

Here we go.

(*Kassandra Speaks*)

Olivia, be strong my Baby girl. Gosh!!!!!! I want to hug her!!!!

Olivia is not going to show mercy to the next guy.

Be warned, the next chapter will be GRAPHIC!

Give this chapter a VOTE & COMMENT!!!!!

Who thinks Olivia will be able to handle all of her monsters?

Xoxo

-Kassandra Vivu