Chapter 11 She needs Me

Chapter 11 she needs someone

JAKE POV.

What did Olivia mean about that? What she said is probably something she's probably felt about for a long time.

Sadly, it's horrible that she feels this way about herself, but something had to have made her feel that way.

For some reason, I found myself wanting to be around her, to show her that she shouldn't be this way, that these negative thoughts that she has right now are something that can chase away.

There were so many things I found myself wanting to say to Live, so many things that I wanted Olivia to know. 

The thing is, I am someone that she hasn't known for long. Will she take what I say seriously, or will she brush it off?

"Jake, you don't have to stay. Honestly, you have a meeting to get to, and don't worry. I have family coming over that will be keeping me company," Olivia told me. She gave me a small smile.

"Ah, so Grace and other members are coming over? That's good, then I guess I don't have to worry about you being alone," I said, giving her a goofy smile.

"Even though I was having fun with you," I said, giving her the puppy dog face, which caused her to let out a laugh.

"Wow, look at you, but yes, they're coming over soon. I imagine that Grace is the one that's bringing them here and getting them together," Olivia said.

"Tell me more about them?" I asked her, wanting to know more about these women that are Olivia's sisters. I'm sure they all met in a way somehow to become the family that they're today.

"Curious to know more about me?" Olivia asked.

"Yes, Olivia, from the moment I laid eyes on you," I said to her bluntly. I watched her eyes widen, and she shyly looked away.

"We're sisters. Not by blood, but our bond is stronger than blood. Grace, Stella, Kirssie, Tara, Esmeralda, Anastasia, Bella, Kassie, Serena, Egypt, and India. I have 11 sisters in total. We've been sisters ever since we were little, and we grew up together. We're Ohana. We even have the same tattoo of a symbol we came up with that says Ohana as well." Olivia said, smiling proudly.

"Woah, 11 sister's but the name Kirssie sounds familiar. I know a Kirssie as well. She's with my brother Hunter." I said, wondering if it was a common name. I noticed that Olivia's eyes widened.

"What? No way, Hunter's your brother? Oh my gosh, wow, what a small world." She said, letting out a laugh.

"So, it's the same Kirssie that we are talking about?" I asked her, tilting my head?

"Yes." She said.

"Then I can say that you and I have a few things in common when it comes to our families," I said, not going into details about what I meant.

"Hmm, I guess so," Olivia said. I smiled softly at her. Neither of us pressured each other about opening up. I like that she respected that I didn't want to get into so many details of something, and I did the same for her.

Olivia's phone dinged, and she took it out of her pocket and started typing.

"Oh, gosh." She said, looking up from her phone to me.

"What is it?" I asked her.

"They're here, all of them." She said, turning her head towards the front door and staring at it.