CH. 50 What was said

(Olivia POV)

The look on Jake face was shown on how much he was grateful and appreciated to be able to have a woman he could call mom.

I like seeing that reflecting on his face, the gratefulness, and pureness on his face.

I loved it, he had a woman who raised him as her own son and she loves him. He had a good mother, he had a mother who loved him, I'm sure the mother who gave birth to him love him also.

Unlike me, who doesn't have a mother who loves me. Jake had his actual parents and the parents who came into his life who love him.

The people who became his parents are good people, they raised him as a good person with so much love and so much compassion.

Not only that, but I know they raised all their children the same also.

I know that his siblings that were all taken in by his parents were raised with as much love as him and compassion.

Even though I wasn't raised all the way through by a loving adult. Dr.Nila had tried.

I was grateful though, I was glad I met my sisters and we became the pack of sisters we're today.

I don't how long I was with my thoughts but I noticed that Jake was looking at me with a smile on his face and talking on the phone.

I raised a brow wondering what he was talking about, I tuned into the conversation.

"Yes, Mom. Olivia is fine, I'm always updating you on her. We're in the hotel, we had a good today so we're just here relaxing here." I heard Jake and I was shocked that he had actually discussed me to his parents.

I mean, you hope that the person you're dating brings you up to their family or friends but knowing that they actually do, that their family actually know about you by your own name and that they've had discussions about you.

Brings a warmth nice feeling and I couldn't help myself from feeling that way.

"Do you want to talk to her?" I heard Jake asked. my eyes widen, on the fact that I was being taken off guard by Jake's question.

a Question that he asked his mom.

Well, his mom must have said Yes. because Jake brought the phone to me.

I must have looked like a deer caught in the headlights because of the fact that Jake looked like he was about to burst out laughing any minute.

I took the phone from him, I'm sure my nervousness didn't go past him because he looked amused.

I took the phone, placing it on speaker.

"Hello, how are you?" I said and the woman on the phone let out a laugh.

"Hello, I'm doing fine Olivia honey. How are you doing today? Don't be nervous. I don't bite, I've heard so much about you."  She said and I let out a giggle, she had such a soft calm voice that automatically made me feel calm.

As if I honestly did have nothing to worry, which was nice.

"I've heard so much about you too, it's so nice to talk to you. I'm doing okay today." I said and she spoke, for some reason, I felt like I could hear the smile in her voice.

"I'm glad Jake had met you, he seems to be much happier since he's met you. I guess you can say it was love at first sight, will knowing the story of you how you two actually met. I would joke about it being love at first hit, but that sounds wrong." She said, getting a chuckle from me and a groaned from Jake.