Ch. 35 Just Us

Chapter 35 Just Us

(Olivia POV) Peep Jakes Bedroom

I laid happily in my bed or should I say our bed, eating the breakfast buffet I had right in front of me.

I still couldn't believe Jake Chef  made all of this, I could have swear I saw that lady sweating when she brought the food to us. I told her thank you and thank you over again.

She gave me the biggest smile ever, that lady deserve a gift which I would make a note to get her one.

I smiled while stuffing my mouth with some waffles, oh yeah I can get use to this.

Jake was staring at me smiling, we had a couple of hours before we went to the jet.

"Why are you smiling at me like that Jake?" I asked the man who I was in love with that question. I didn't mind him staring at me, I didn't mind it all. I'm pretty sure I look completly funny with me stuffing my mouth with food, but hey a girl has to eat.

"I have the most beautiful human being laying on my bed stuffing her mouth with food so she can get nice and thick for me, I have to stare. wouldn't you?" he asked smirking.

"Jake I Love You," I told him and the smile on his face got bigger.

He came closer to my face and started kissing my face all over.

"I Love You Olivia, so fucking much baby," He said to me and I wrapped my arms around him and leaned my head on his neck.

God this man was truly amazing, he's helped me so much. He's made me stronger.

He stopped hugging me

"How do you think your brother is?" He asked me and I smiled.

"Well he is a detective so he's doing good for his self, that's for sure and he did sound like he was going through a huge case. So maybe we could help him, the best way we can." I said, wondering how my brother actually was.

a lot of things were going through my mind, what kind of person was he? what did he like and dislike?

I wanted to know my brother and I was going to get that chance.

Jake is amazing.

"Will see him soon. How are you feeling?" Jake asked me.

I almost forgot that I had cancer until now.

"I'm feeling okay,do you know where my brother lives?" I asked him, trying to change the subject.

"Yes, I had my people look into it. Before we go to the Jet. We should go see Dr. Nila, to see if it's safe for you to fly." Jake said looking at me.

"Why? I told you I feel fine." I asked Jake, I didn't want to go back to the hospital. I felt alright.

"I know baby, I just want to make sure you're actually fine. I want to make sure it's okay for you to fly." He said giving me a worried look.

"What if it isn't fine for me to fly? What then?" I asked him afraid of the answer, I want to see my brother and I wasn't going to let anything stop that. Not even this disease.

"I'm sorry but if it isn't fine then we can't fly out there to see you brother Live, we need to make sure you're okay first. I need to know if you're okay to fly." Jake said and I looked away from him.

"Baby don't be mad." He told me and I didn't even know I was getting mad until he said that.

"I hate this! I hate that I have this, what did I do to deserve this? Who did I upset?? I hate this. I just want to be fine." I said.