Ch. 40 There's nothing you can't tell me

Ch. 40 "There's nothing you can't tell me"

(Olivia POV)

Feeling the moment when his lips pressed against my lips left my knees weak.

I never knew how much a person could make you feel until I met him.

All your senses just going weak as if that person was in control, taking control the right way that you were perfectly fine with.

It's funny how messed up the world could seem but having that person that you adore the most being right next to you could change the way your feeling that very moment.

Could make you see that not everything in the world that very moment is mess up.

I felt his arms go around and instantly felt my feet leaving the floor as I let out a giggle.

"Where are you taking me, Sir?" I asked him and I heard him chuckle.

"Oh, Sir? I like that and my dear Madam I am taking you to the bedroom where I can treasure you and treat you like the Goddess that you're. You also need to relax and I'm going to help with that." He said as I felt my body touch the comfort of the bed and the soft sheets.

"Is that so?" I asked him as his face came face to mine as he looked down at me with a look that I knew what exactly he was feeling right now.

Honestly the fact that Jake has made a lot of things possible for me right now is truly amazing.

I wrapped my arms around him and brought his body down to mine.

Feeling his weight on top of me as I laid kisses on his head.

"You know you're amazing right?" I said to him softly.

I felt him breathe in my scent and I let out a laugh.

"like the way I smell?" I asked and I felt him kissing my neck.

"I love the way you smell." He said snuggling on me.

"You're someone who is very special to me and every minute I am with you is always and always will be cherished by me," I told him and he lifts his head to look at me.

His eyes showing me that everything I said has hit him.

"You have made me feel like a Goddess, but to be a Goddess you had created a wonderful world for me, a Heaven I feel when I am with you and only you," I said smiling at him

I continued talking because he honestly made feel things I have never thought or dreamed of feeling before and people deserve to know if they make you feel a certain way. He deserves to know how much he makes me feel.

"You have become the sunshine I was looking for on my rainy day," I said kissing his lips softly.

"I love you." He told me as I laid my head back down against the pillow.

"I knew you love me through the actions you showed me way before you even said those words but it is so nice to hear you say it and knowing that I will never get sick or tired of hearing it for the rest of my life," I told him brushing my fingers through his hair.

I felt his lips crashed against mine as I let out a moan.

I wrapped my legs around his waist as he continued to kiss me.

I wanted to be on top of him so I tried turning our bodies around which I assuming he understood the hint of what I wanted to do and flipped as with me being on top of him and I being under him.