CH. 66 I love you both

(Jakes POV)

I was walking with my parents, my parents. I couldn't believe it. Part of me thought this day would never come, part of me thought it would only be a dream that I could never see happening. Now, here I am living it. I've dreamt of this moment many times, where I can be united with my parents again.

I have so much that I want to tell them, I have so much that I want to show them. They've missed so many years of my life.

Years that were taken from them, I felt myself getting angry.

My left shoulder was squeezed, which had my eyes widening as I turned to look at my mother. That was something she would do when she felt like I was mad or sad about something.

I smiled at her softly. My mother was next to me, I had my mother again.

"I know you're upset, you have every right to be upset." She said to me, she stared at me and I could see the sadness in her eyes.

I know she's gone through a lot, the fact that she was worried about my emotions now when she should be focused on the fact that she is finally free had my heart clench.

"I don't even know what you both have gone through but I promise you both that I would get the revenge for both of you," I said to her.

She brought her hand to my face, wiping a tear away.

She let out a sigh.

"I've gone through a lot, we've both gone through a lot." My mother said, looking at my dad.

I turned to stare at my father, his eyes were red. His eyes showed that he had been crying this whole entire time.

"I'm sorry that I didn't come sooner," I said.

They both shook their heads.

"Jake, don't even say that. None of this is your fault. You've grown up beautifully, stunning and we are so happy about that. What happened. when we were taken? How did you get away." My father asked.

"Meredith, she hid in the panic room with me and kept me safe, she became my mother and raised me, she also gave me brothers by taking in other boys who happen to have abilities like us also," I said, smiling.

"Meredith, she kept you safe. I knew she would, I never doubted it. Not once. I knew she would protect you, I owe that woman everything." My mother said crying.

I nodded my head, explaining to them both about everything that Meredith has done for me, about how she struggled with keeping me safe, on how she met someone later on and also ended up saving other children and raising them all as her kids. I explained to them each ability my siblings had and told them all their names. How Meredith and Givinch made it happen.

I watch as my parent's eyes widened as I explain it to them, shocking expressions on their faces.

"She kept you safe through all of that and still was able to raise all of those children, especially with them having the abilities they have. That's amazing, what she and he did. I'm grateful for them both, you seem to have become a very lovely man." My father said.

Nodding his head and giving me a smile.

"Seeing you now, I realize I look like a younger version of you," I said to my dad who let out a laugh.

"Your mother always thought you would end up looking like her, but you do have her hair color and eyebrows for sure." My father said to me.

"So, care to tell us about these men you have?" My mother asked me.