CH. 74 I'm What?

CH. 74 I'm What?

(Olivia POV)

I was with the nurse, who was running tests on me.

I had left Jake with my father, in his office. Truthfully I didn't mind having these test done alone

So that was why I was sitting in a room, the nurse was done running the test on me.

They were telling me that it would take a day to get my test results, but I also wanted another test done.

A pregnancy test.

The conversation I had with my father was something that I was thinking about. Dr. Nila had a huge impact on my life as a kid, he was the only human being in my life as a kid who wasn't evil.

I've encountered many evil humans, the woman who given birth to me, being one of them so when I was able to have one person from my past who was and still is a good person wanting to still be in my life.

Of course, I want to keep them in my life, he is a father figure to me as well and he is Tucker's biological father.

It saddens me that we were ripped away from his life, that he never got the chance to raise his son.

I surely believe if she didn't take Tucker and me from Dr. Nila, that he somehow would have fought for us. Got full custody of us and we would have been happy, raised by a loving parent.

Then again, I would have never have met my sisters, gone through the things that I have gone through that have shaped me into the person I am today and I would have never met Jake.

Yes, I have gone through horrible things and I hate each of those horrible things I have gone through, even knowing that they have made me stronger. I still wish I haven't gone through them. I am glad I met the good people from those horrible situations and outcomes.

I knew that being happy will have to start with me and I was ready to build my happiness.

The test was right next to me, I had it on the other side and haven't look at it yet.

Was I scared? I don't think so, maybe I was just nervous.

This was something that was going to change my life if the answer to this test was positive.

Was I ready for my life to change?

Yes, I am. For the better actually.

I had so many bad things happen to me that they overshadowed the good things.

I was ready for the rain to stop and for the rainbow to come out.

I let out a sigh.

I turned my attention towards the test.

"Now or never Olivia, and this isn't something you can push back or ignore," I said to myself out loud.

I grabbed the test and turned it around slowly.

I looked at the result, the answer.

Not making any movement.

I sat still, staring at the pregnancy test.

Staring at the digital response to answer that I was waiting for.

Positive.

It said Positive.

I'm pregnant.

I brought my hand to my mouth to hold a gasp.

I continued staring at the test, letting the emotions roll over and through me.