CH. 49 Mama's Called

CH. 49 Mama's called

(Jake POV)

I was in the shower letting the water run all over me.

The conversation we had earlier was a very important conversation that needed to be had.

What we had planned to do for ourselves to have closure, what we planned to do with our different form of revenge.

I was happy that Meredith did what she had to do to keep her and me alive because if it wasn't for her I wouldn't be alive and if it wasn't for her and Devinichi then my siblings and I wouldn't be; where, who and what we're today.

We all would have been dead most likely or be taken by the wrong people.

I was grateful for them, I was grateful to be here with Olivia.

You know, you can grateful for many things but that doesn't mean you'll stop forgetting the unforgivable things you have gone through.

That doesn't mean you'll forget the feelings that were left with you when it happened.

Yes, I was grateful to be saved but that doesn't mean I'm not angry at what was the caused of the reason I needed to save in the first place.

The shower was getting cold and I was fine with that, I was fine with cold showers.

You know, most people don't know how easy it is for some people to block their emotions.

Some people are so skilled that they can have the whole world thinking that they're happy but they're far from being anything but happy.

I never wanted to go through that route, so I stopped that from happening.

I didn't want to grow up with so much hatred in me because of what happened, no I had refused to let that happen to me because I was already affected in ways by what has happened, why give it more power.

You can either let what you have gone through make you weaker against it or overpower it and use it to make you stronger while defeating the awful feeling it has given you and how much pain it has caused you to feel.

I wanted many people to know that which is why I like the idea that she and I came up with together. I like the ideas she came up with.

I honestly am so glad that Olivia is my partner.

I got out of the shower, feeling the droplets of water fall from my body and hit the floor.

I grabbed a towel and started drying myself, I was pretty disappointed that she didn't join me in the shower but I didn't let it get to me because she was still here with me.

I wasn't going to lie, I just always want her and I always want to be around her.

Maybe it's the clingy side of me or maybe it's just how much feelings I have for her.

Maybe it's because of how I love her.

I ran my fingers through my hair styling it as I looked in the mirror at myself.

Honestly, Olivia is drop dead Beautiful and it surprises me every second that she's in love with me.

I felt like anyone could feel like they're not good looking enough or good enough for certain people, I admit I had actually felt like that a little bit. Not understanding what such a Beautiful woman saw in me but she simply erased those thoughts from my head without even knowing it.

I got out of the bathroom, walking in the bedroom to start getting ready to dress so I could go back to being near my Queen.

After I was done getting dress, I walked out of the room to find Olivia sitting on the couch and talking to the laptop.