Chapter 21 Please LEAVE!!!

Chapter 21 Please Leave

Olivia POV

"Olivia.....Olivia where are you ? Olivia...."

I looked around and saw myself back in that place, I froze.... No this had to be a dream. "Olivia!" I turned around as I heard my name being screamed, I was in the room, my old room or what I like to call a dungeon. I got up so I could leave the room; I need to leave this place. I felt like someone was behind me, I turned around and there wasn't anyone there. "Who's there!?" I screamed but no one answered, I rushed out the room and kept running, I heard someone running right after me but I kept running. I didn't stop running, because I knew who was after me, I knew who was running after me. "Olivia! Don't run from Mama!"

I ran into a room and slammed the door behind me. "Leave me alone! Leave me alone!!!!!!!!!!!!" I screamed on top of my lungs. I felt the door being slammed open and I flew across the room I was. "What did you say bitch?! I own you; I own everything about you....... Olivia baby mama is going to fix you." I stared at the woman whose face brought me nightmares.

"I can't be fixed by the same person who broke me."

I stared at her, her face turned angry and she threw a lamp my direction. "You stupid bitch! Don't act like you didn't enjoy the pain I put you through!" She said laughing!

I shook my head "I hated you, I hated you so badly. You're the devil itself, no you're the worse. What kind of person would do this to their child? I hated the things you put me through; I hated the things you done to me."

She started walking towards me and I moved backwards. "Oh really, that can't be true. Why didn't you tell anyone then?"

I thought to myself, why I didn't tell anyone when this was happening to me, I couldn't tell anyone I was just a child. Also.. No one asked.

I looked at the woman who was supposed to be a mother to me.

"Olivia, I didn't do anything but love you and let other people have the chance to love you..." She said laughing, I felt disgusted.

"You were a bitch, who didn't know what to do with her life so she made her child miserable. That's what you were, you never cared and for you to think what you put me through was love. Well I'm glad.... I'm glad you're dead!" I screamed at her. The whole place started shaking, I fell to the floor and I heard the woman screaming. "You stupid bitch! You killed your own mother and now you're Glad! You stupid bitch you will die! You will die!!!!!!!! And no one will ever love you! For they shall see you for the trash and worthless doll you're! I never love you, THAT'S WHY YOU WILL DIE!" she screamed.

"Please leave! Please leave my head, leave me alone. Please leave." I felt my self being shaken but I refuse to look at who it was, all I heard was my mother saying no one will love me. "Baby!" I froze, it was another voice. My mom stopped laughing and fell silence. "Baby, baby wake up, come on live wake up."

My mom stared at me and all the humor left her face. I knew it was a dream but it felt right saying it. Because maybe just maybe, she went to hell and became a demon who hunt me in my dreams so I had to say it. "That's where you wrong mother, because unlike you. I didn't through myself man and beg for the love they never gave. I received it without doing hoeish stuff like you did." I said standing up.

"Sweetheart wake up you're scaring me." I heard Jake voice said. I smiled at my mother. "Hope you have fun burning in hell."

I turned around and was about to wake myself up until she said something that made me stopped and wished I never said anything. "Yeah and the baby you loved so badly is burning in hell right with me."

I woke up screaming. "Live, Live baby it's me." I turned to see Jake staring at me with a sad expression. "I'm sorry, I'm so sorry." I said feeling the tears come out of my eyes. He held me in his arms and started rubbing my back. "it's okay baby don't feel sorry, it's okay it was just a bad dream. Its okay I'm here now, nothing will hurt you, and no one will hurt you. You'll get through this and you will make it through."

I wanted to believe everything he said, I wanted to believe everything. But Jake didn't know what I've been through, Jake doesn't know about my past, Jake didn't know who I was and certainly Jake didn't know what I did. I knew this would catch up to me, I knew this was a curse. Not for the woman who tortured me ever since she had me.. But for the Baby... the baby I couldn't save, the baby who died a tragic death, because I was weak.

*Kassandra Speaks**

I just gave you guy's a look on Olivia past, Olivia past is really. Really scary and I wanted you guy's to have just a tiny look.

This chapter is on Private and only my followers are able to read it 

Yup but the next chapter gets even better because we get to see why are little jakey poo made the call.

Until next time! Give this chapter a vote and comment your theory of Olivia's past. I'm dying to think what y'all "Think" happened in her past.

Also!!!!!!!!!!!!! Guess who has a YouTube Channel!!???????? This girl!!!!!

SO CAN YOU ALL CHECK IT OUT? COME ON DOLL'S promise you won't regret it.

My YouTube Channel Is Kassandra Vivu

Check it out

Youtube.com/Kassandravivu

Check it out dolls and I'm an upcoming YouTuber so please support me.

Subscribe to my channel Dolls because you guys are my everything. Check out my videos. Love you all, stay safe and stay beautiful and humble my little kittens. Mwah byeee

Xoxox- Kassandra Vivu