CH. 53 Can I get closure?

(Olivia POV)

We're here, we're where these people are being held and now that I am in the same building as them.

I feel scared, powerless, my heart keeps beating as if it's going to pop out of my chest any minute.

Why am I so scared?

Imagine, all your nightmares, everything that scares you, everything that has hurt you and damage you being in rooms, rooms that you will have to go in.

Would you not feel what I feel?

These people have caused Memories that I have been fighting every single day in my head, the memories that I keep fighting back because I didn't want to relive them. Yes, these are some of the people behind it.

I let out a breath.

"Baby." I look up to find Jake looking down at me, I was sitting on a chair. In the Hallways.

Jake had his people place the Monsters in different rooms, they were all scared and were demanding who Jakes people are and what was going on.

None of them know why they're here.

None of them know that the little girl who they've caused so much pain was going to face them.

"Hey. I'm fine." I said noticing a look of concern cross his face.

He sat next to me on the empty chair. "Can you handle this?" He asked me grabbing my hand and squeezing it.

"Honestly, I don't know but then again. I won't know till I try. I'm not only doing this for me, but I'm also doing this for the children that are going through this, I'm doing this for my sisters who stuck with me throughout the years listening to my screams during the nights, I'm doing this for Tucker, I'm doing this for you and I'm doing this for closure. I need closure." I said meaning the words that came out my mouth.

If you don't have closure on something, it eats you.

It eats you while you're still Alive and if you're not careful, it can even kill you.

Lot's of people let the stress of something they have gone through or the voices in their heads get to them, lots of people let them win.

I refuse to be another statistic that has fallen to the end because they couldn't overcome the voices in their heads.

No, I won't be, I'll be strong for me and everyone else in my life.

"You know I'm here for you right?" He said and I gave him a soft smile.

"I knew that the moment you were in my hospital room," I said and he smiled, making his eyebrows dance.

I let out a small laugh, happy to have him in my life and the fact that he tries to make me laugh makes me happy.

"You know there's nothing you can't do right? It's nice to have other people believe in you but what's really important is you believing in yourself also. If you don't believe in yourself then those other people don't matter. You have to believe in you, okay?" He said and I nodded my head.

He was right.

I had to believe in myself, I had to believe that I could do this.

"Now, I'm going to tell you how it is. I want our relationship to be nothing but honest, so I'm going, to be honest, and tell you that your mother so-called Pimp from the past, is in one of the rooms." He said and I nodded my head slowly.