CH.47 Forever Baby

CH. 47 Forever Baby

(Jake POV)

We were at a restaurant, sitting and having lunch.

It was Olivia, Tucker, Bryson, Dr. Nila and I.

We were discussing the Natasha Baez case, but while they were really discussing the case I was thinking about other things.

How to get to that woman and to find out what happened to my birth parents.

I needed my people on it, as soon as possible, I needed to solve it.

After we were done having lunch, I was going to give my people a call and ask them to get on it.

I also wanted to deal with the people who had hurt Liv, the people who were apart of the group of people who hurt Liv.

No one in her past who hurt her is going to be getting it easy.

I look at her and saw her smiling while she was talking.

I smiled also because that's exactly how I wanted to have her, smiling.

I want her to be happy and the only to make that happen is to bring happiness into her life.

I was willing to work on that for the rest of my life because she deserved it.

I deserved it also, I deserve to have someone who I love, someone who I want to make happy and someone to make me happy for the rest of my life and to the afterlife also.

I continued to stare at her, she's so beautiful. Everything about her is beautiful.

I couldn't wait for her to meet the rest of my family. I couldn't wait to have her in my life forever, I couldn't wait to make her a wife.

To make her a wife.

Yes, that is something I am definitely going to do.

I couldn't even wait to pick out a ring for her.

I decided to tune back into the conversation that was going on.

"I'm glad you both talk things through," Liv said to Dr.Nila and Tucker.

Dr. Nila nodded his head.

"So am I, it was a discussion that needed to be had. Olivia how are you feeling." He asked her and she gave a smile.

"I feel fine, don't worry I will tell you if I start to not feel fine." She said and I reminded myself to call my parents and siblings to see if there was any way I could help Liv.

It might be possible that I could get rid of the disease. My family isn't just a regular family.

"Have you heard from her?" Liv asked Tucker and he shook his head.

"No. She still hasn't contacted us. I'm not going to be working on another case." Tucker said and Bryson looked at his partner.

"I think she'll contact us when she feels like she's ready," Bryson said getting a nod from everyone at the table.

"So what are you two plans for the day." Dr. Nila asked Liv and I. My eyes widen but I gave a small smile.

"Oh, it's a surprise," I said and Liv laughed.

"I guess I'll have to wait and see, I know we won't be here for too long. We have things we have to handle back home of course." Liv said and I nodded my head.

"When everything gets settled here, I'll come to visit you guys." He said and I nodded my head.

"Great. We'll come to see you too when we settle everything also. If you can't come to see us." I said.

Bryson phone vibrated and Tucker looks at him, Bryson looked at his screen. Sending a quick text.

"Was that about the case?" Tucker asks and Bryson shook his head.

"No, just someone I know." He said.

Dr, Nila spoke. "Well, I'm all done here. I'm also quite full. Guess we all should be getting to our afternoon." He said and I nodded my head calling the waiter for the check.

When we left the restaurant we all went our separate ways.

Liv was walking next to me, us heading towards the rental.

She grabbed my hand and entwined our fingers together.

"So what is this surprise you have planned for us?" She asked me with a goofy smile.

I tried to hold back a laugh.

"Now Baby, that would defeat the purpose of it being a surprise now wouldn't it?" I said and she laughed.

I held the passenger door open for her, making sure she was in before I closed the door making my way around to the driving seat.

I smiled at her and she smiled back at me.

"You seem extremely happy. What's going on?" She asked me and I said. "Oh, nothing." Pulling the car out of the parking lot and driving toward the road.

I knew it was something she was going to really like. Being with Liv has made me find the small things and the big things she has come to enjoy.

We laugh and told jokes during the drive, getting to know even more about each other.

There's something about relationships that a lot of people might not know, well I hope they do.

You learn about each other every day. Hell, every minute you spend with that person you just learn about them even more.

I loved learning things about her, and I like when she learns things about me too.

When we pulled up to our destination I watched as her eyes widen at where we were. She turned to smile at me and I laughed.

"You brought me to the states History and art museum." She said and I nodded my head.

Happy that she was thrilled.

I put the car in park and she quickly got out the car.

I let out a laugh following her as she grabbed my hand.

"This is going to be amazing, I am going to take so many pictures. I love art so much and history." She said and I nodded my head smiling.

"I know," I said and she looked at me laughing.

"You're so cute. Thanks for making sure I enjoy our last couple of days here." She said and my eyes widen.

"Of course baby, that's my job. Now let's go in. The surprises just get better and better." I said and her eyes widen.

"Oh my, what do you have in stored for me?" She asked me and I laughed.

"Come on baby. Let's go." I said grabbing her hand and walking towards our destination.

Liv is forever, going to be mine.

Forever my baby.

(*Kassandra speaks*)

Hey you guys, the next chapter will be better because I do need to answer a lot of things that are going to be going on with Jake so stay tuned for that. Give this chapter a VOTE & COMMENT because team Jaylive is definitely a great team to be a part of.

xoxoxo

-Kassandra Vivu