Chapter 27 I hope so

Jake pov

I stare at her not believing that those words came out of her mouth, did she just tell me what I think she told me?

She told me that she loves me, she said she love me. I let out a breath I didn't know I was holding. Here I was standing with the most beautiful woman in the planet, fuck the whole planet thing. The universe, she is a Queen and the Queen of my life just told me she loves me.

"Jake? Are you okay? You're not saying anything. Is it because of what I said?"

I shook my thoughts away and look at the woman in front of me, how did I get so lucky. Here is a woman that understands me, I just told her everything about me and she understood and heck she's still here. The part that has me going crazy with happiness is that she told me she loves me.

"I love you Live. I just was shock that you felt the same way, I'm just shit I'm speechless. Your so fucking Beautiful you know that? You could understand why I'm so speechless." I said bringing her into my arms.

"Gosh thank God because for a minute there I thought you would tell me you didn't love me or that you aren't ready to love me or worse.... friendzoned me." I let out a laugh as she continued to babble on.

Only a idiot would friendzoned her, and I'm not an idiot.

I begin kissing her head and whispering sweet things to her.

She nozzle her head on the side of my neck and I felt like she belong there.

Live belongs with me.

"are you ready?" I asked her. Scared of her answer.

"Ready to see your side of the world? And ready to see the hidden side of mine? Yes I'm ready, as long as I am with you. I'm ready."

I pulled away from her and kissed her.

Her lips felt wonderful to me as I pressed mine against hers, I felt her wrapped her arms around my neck and I was pulled closer to her.

I trailed my lips down her neck and started sucking on her skin. God she taste good and those beautiful Goddess noises that were coming out of her mouth were amazing. God I wanted her, but not now, I waited this long for my queen. I can wait longer. I move my lips up to her head and kissed her forehead. "Then let's go beautiful." I said grabbing her hand and walking towards the car with her. I heard her trying to catch her breath and I glance at her to see if she was okay and smiled when she smiled at me.

"You're a good kisser Jake."

Well shit that boost my ego, I let out a laugh and pulled her closer to me and wrap my arm around her as we walk.

"Live, I had to kiss you. You took my breath away and I wanted to take yours." She looked at me and smiled.

"Do you secretly write stuff on tumblr under a name that's not yours so no one will find out it's you." The humor in her eyes made me smile.

"Shit you caught me, yes I do..... I'm shower thoughts."

Her eyes became huge as she looked at me. "YOU KNOW THAT'S SOMEONE REAL TUMBLR ACCOUNT RIGHT!"

I nodded my head and reaching the car. I opened the passenger door for her and she got in. "Are you shower thoughts Jake?" She asked me with a smirk.

"The world may never know sweet pea." I smirked back and closed the door.

I went around the car and opened the door and got in.

I turned around and look at her to find she was already staring at me.

"You ready beautiful."

She smiled and held her hand on my face. "Yes my King."

My heart beat so fast in that moment, that I grasp for her air. She was so perfect.

"Jake do you believe in soulmates?"

She asked me and I had to be honest with her. "No I didn't"

She tilted her head. "I believe in them, I always did. I believe that each human being in this world was born with half of their soul missing, that no one is born with the full set of a soul, I believe that our half soul is a piece that connects with another half. Like a puzzle, that everytime we're near our other half, we can feel it. That our half has the missing piece of our soul and when we're together it connects. We then transform to a full soul set in that very moment when we find our soulmate. Jake you're my soulmate. This is what I feel with you."

"Live, where have you been all my life?" I said closing my eyes feeling her hand smoothing my skin.

"Waiting for you to find me..... but instead you hit me with your car." She burst out laughing and I joined her.

I shook my head and turned to face the front screen of my car. Starting the car and beginning to drive.

"I'm glad you were the one who hit me." I heard her say. I chuckled.

"what if it was a old man who liked the young woman in their 20's instead?"

I said and she let out a laugh "That wouldn't be good at all."

I nodded my head. "You know I was scared, when I ran out the car and took you in my arms I was scared, trying to get you to keep your eyes open. I was so scared I couldn't understand why I was scared, I have done bad things Live, but I was scared that I had hurt you. I didn't even know you, but I knew I didn't want to hurt you. I had this weird feeling of pain tearing in my heart. That feeling was telling me that I couldn't let you be hurt, that you shouldn't be hurt, that I was supposed to be the knight and never let that happen. While I was freaking out you compliment my eyes and I didn't understand why that brought a warmth to me but it did, hearing your voice and feeling you stare at me brought a strong warmth to me. So Live like I told you before I didn't believe in soulmates, I didn't until that very moment when I met mine."

**** Kassandra Speaks.*****

Well damn!!!!! This chapter was so cute, I'm sorry for the wait DOLLS but you know things happened.

I been gone for too long now it's time I bring it back (Ciara Voice) *Twerks*

The Queen Doll is back *Flips 26 inches hair* I was supposed to update valentine day but the Fiancée had me busy. ;) Rawr LOL omg let me stop.

But the next chapter is going to be AMAZINGGGGGG like to the max.

*Sips tea* some shit is going to go down *flips hair* some people will come in this book from my other books *Winks*

I'm glad Live confessed her love to him, like I was happy when she did I was like yes boo "Yo go Glenn Coco"

How many of you like Olivia Soulmates speech?

It's part of my wedding vows speech I wrote :) so yeah it came from me :)

*Smiles* Anyways guy's be on the look out for people who are stealing my stories and claiming it as theirs. Because someone was contacted by my lawyer about stealing my story.

*Smiles* You thought! Don't take my hard work and claim it!

So be on the look out DOLLS this is a mission.

I hope you enjoy the update and read my other stories my baby dolls.

Until the next update of Give Me Courage

#GMC

Sip your tea, look like the Goddess and Godly beast you're and flaunt.

Mwah xoxo ciao Bye Dolls!

-Kassandra Vivu