Chapter 1 The Nightmare

• Dedicated to To The Lovely Couple I used as the cover picture

Chapter 1 My Nightmare

(Olivia POV)

I'm not too fond of this; I honestly hate this. I, Olivia Blessing, don't know what's wrong with me. I was sitting next to my cat Luna, petting her. Luna was purring happily, unaware that I was stressing my mind out.

"Luna, I don't feel well," I said to her placing her down when she tried to get on my lap. I had an appointment to go to at 1:35 pm with a Doctor at Haver-Hill hospital; I was worried, as I wasn't exactly a fan of hospitals, which explains why I was dreading the thought of going.

I turned my attention to the time and let out a sigh; It was currently 11:15 am. Not even close to the time I would have to leave my place to head to the hospital.

I haven't been feeling well for the past few months. I was stubborn, though; I kept thinking, maybe it was a cold or a fever that I was running, I even thought it could be allergies, but it got to the point that I couldn't keep lying to myself anymore. The headaches, body aches, stomach pains, and everything else that was happening, had to be because of something else. Hence,  the reason why I went to a doctor's office and got some tests done to see what was going on with me; the doctor I went to decided to send me to a hospital and transferred me to another doctor.

This is the appointment that I have today, that is one of the reasons why I'm even more worried than before.

Why send me to a hospital? Why not tell me what's wrong now? Why have me wait even longer?

  I got up from my seat and walked towards the kitchen to pour myself some more tea with Luna walking right behind me.

My phone dinged, letting me know that I had received a text message; I stared at the screen and noticed it was from Grace.

Grace was one of my sisters, and I had a feeling I knew what she wanted from the text, so I didn't bother even looking at it and just called her instead.

"Hey girl, what's up?" She said in a cheery voice, I know what she was trying to do, she was trying to behave as if she wasn't worried, and I let a sigh of relief because of that. As I didn't want anyone to behave differently to me with everything that was going on.

"Well, today is the day I find out what's wrong with me," I said, trying to sound like I was excited but was failing miserably.

 "I honestly hope that you're okay and that this is all in your head. You're a Pisces after all," Grace said, causing me to roll my eyes. Oh gosh, here she goes; Grace is obsessed with the astrology and horoscope stuff, and as much as I love my sister. I am not in the mood to hear anything about my horoscope right now.

I started pouring my tea in my teacup, wondering if Grace was trying to make me feel better or make me feel worse with the comment she just made.

"Grace, I thought you were trying to make me feel better? Not feel worse, you're terrible at this, now drop it before I come over there and do something to you." I said, laughing, "I'm not crazy for feeling how I am feeling right now, Grace, I know my body, and I know when I'm unwell. So, no, this isn't all in my mind; something is wrong." I said to her bluntly, I know when there's something wrong with me, and I know when I'm overreacting about something.

"Olivia, chill. I'm not trying to call you crazy. I was thinking out loud or at least hoping that what I said could be true. I know that it's silly of me to say that. But I honestly hope that it's all in your head and nothing is wrong with you because I don't want anything wrong with you. You know?" she said in a low voice on the phone.