Chapter 26 our past

Chapter 26 Our Past

Olivia Pov

"So where are we going?" I asked Jake who was putting a coat on me.

"Well, it's a surprise. So I can't tell you cause what's the point of it being a surprise." He said looking at me with a smirk on his face.

"This guy" I said under my breath as he opened the door and held out his hand for me. I took his hand and we started walking out my apartment.

"Are we going on a trip on our favorite rocket ship?" I asked him smiling remembering when everyone use to say that, haha oh God. Everyone was making vines out of that and now it's all over.

"I can give you a trip on a certain rocket ship." He said smirking while swinging my hand back and forth while we were heading to the elevator.

"Jake you Nastah" I said laughing, oh my God leave it to Jake to change innocent meaning to a not so innocent one.

"Nah beautiful, I can be a freak. But only the right person can bring the freakiness out. It just happens to be you." The elevator door open and we got in.

I played with his fingers that were in my hand. I was scared; I was actually scared to tell him about my past. My past isn't rainbows and unicorns, heck it's far from that. I'm scared of what he will see when I tell him.

The elevator ding and the door open letting us into the lobby and we got out the apartment building.

In the apartment parking lot we headed towards Jakes car, he opened the passenger door for me and I was admiring his car.

"Your car is so hot." I said getting in; he closed the door and walked around opening the driver door and getting in.

"Hotter than me?" He asked staring at me and pulling my seat belt on. Than doing the same with his.

I started to giggle. "Well I don't know. It can go pretty fast. It's one of those fast cars Jakey." I said as he started pulling away from the parking lot.

"You know, I can go fast too, my speed shouldn't be comparing with this car speed. Just wait on it, you don't know speed yet." I looked at Jake like he was the craziest man in the world.

"But your car did leave an impression when we first met, you know" I said laughing, I notice Jake got quiet and I looked at him. I put my hand on his face and started caressing it.

"Jake do you believe in Faith?" I asked him.

"Not really." He said and I smiled.

"I do, I believe it's faith that caused you to hit me with your car. As silly as it might sound; I'm glad you're in my life. You're an amazing man. Whether you see it or not, I see it and I will make you see it." He glance at me and smiled, while taking my hand from his face and holding it, intertwining our hands together.

He started driving with his left hand and he pulled into this restaurant.

He stopped the car, putting it in park and getting out the car, going around it to open the door for me. I got out and stared at the Restaurant, it was the most beautiful restaurant I have ever seen. Jake held onto my hand and we walk towards it, when we got in the Restaurant. The hostess smiled at Jake and me.

"Ah Mr. Sanders how are you? Let me take you and your lady to your table."

I smiled at the Hostess and we followed her to our table and sat down, she gave us the Menus and told us to enjoy smiling and walking away.

"This is a beautiful Italian Restaurant, wow where'd you find it?" I asked Jake staring around the Restaurant admiring it.

"I own it." He said staring at me, I faced him so fast that I thought my neck would have crack.