Chapter 17 Can I do this?

Chapter 17 can I do this?

Olivia Pov

I woke up to find myself on my bed; I looked out the window and saw that the sun was out. "Did I fall asleep?" I asked myself as I got up and made my way to my bathroom. My whole body was hurting me, I felt like someone dropped me in my sleep. Wait, Jake was with me last night, we were on the couch, so that means I fell asleep while we were together...  did I fall asleep on him? Wait did he dropped me? My body is in pain as I turned to crack my back, I let out a wimp. I hope he didn't drop me..  Cause if he did that is not cool. My body really did hurt; I brushed my teeth in the sink then got in the shower turning it on. I let the cold water fall on me. 

"Wow, well look at this Olivia. You're a young woman who just found out she had cancer, almost died by getting hit with a car. Has a boy over your house that you're beginning to trust and practically fall all the way for. Wow, my life should be a lifetime movie." 

I stayed in the shower cleaning myself. Isn't this what I deserve? I looked up at my ceiling, not being bothered with the water falling on my face. 

"God, I'm sorry I couldn't do anything. I'm sorry it was my fault. You have no idea how much I wished I could change that day. Just please take this away, I don't know how much I can handle this. My body hurts all the time now, My head sometimes feel like it's killing me and honestly father I rather be in a real experience with those people from the WRONG TURN movie that eat other human beings then to live with this pain. At least I'll be able to fight back against my attackers. I can't see this one." I turned off the shower and grabbed the towel that was over the shower handle door wrapping it around me; I pulled the shower door open but came face to face with Jake. I was startled, did he hear anything, and before I could say anything he cut me off 

"Breakfast is ready, I knock on the door 5 times but you didn't hear me. I got worried because I didn't know if anything happened.... So I opened the door. I made you chocolate ship pancakes and also Banana nut pancakes. I also took the day off I'm going with you to the hospital." I nodded making sure the towel was tight around me so it wouldn't release my goodies. I brought up my head and looked in his eyes to see if he heard anything I said while I was in the shower but he didn't seem like he did, maybe he didn't. I walked up to him and he seemed confused why, I wrapped my arms around him. He was taken aback but he wrapped his arms around me too. "What's wrong baby?" He asked me kissing my wet hair; I loved getting my hair wet. I know I'm black but I just love wetting my hair in the shower. 

"Nothing I just wanted your hugs." He laughed and God his laughed sound so good to me, maybe God wanted to give me a little treat before I left earth. I felt Jake leaning his head down. "Baby it's not like I don't enjoy you hugging me and all, but I am a man if you know what I mean. And I don't know how long I can keep hugging you with images of you naked underneath that towel." He whispered, I felt my face grew hot. "Sorry." I pushed myself off him playing with my fingers. He brought my chin up and kiss me, I will never get tired of him kissing me. The warmth of his lips against mine made my heart beat faster. "Baby don't apologize about the way you make me feel, cause one day if you let me. I'm going to show you how you make me feel and trust me you will enjoy it." He said smiling at me and walking out the door.

 "I'm going to check on your food." He said yelling as he makes his way in my kitchen. My breath stops when he said that. Oh God what did he meant by that, does he mean what I think he means? God I'm a virgin. Yes I'm still a virgin. Lord what would Kirssie do? Ugh wait... I'm not Kisses, I wonder if kisses is still a virgin? Gosh now he has these thoughts going through my mind. I make my way to my room to get dressed. I sprayed my summer pea body spray all over my body and I also applied the lotion on me also. I put on a sun dressed, I combed my hair that was shoulder length and also wavy from getting wet.