Chapter 12 For Better or worse

Chapter 12 for better or worse

Olivia POV

It didn't take a physic to feel that all my sisters were standing right behind me when I entered my place, from just saying goodbye to Jake.

So, I knew I would see the smirk look on their faces when I turned around to see them.

"What?" I asked them, pretending I had no clue why the looks on their faces were there.

My sister Tara started laughing at me.

"Girl, you got it bad. I would too if he was over my place looking sexy like that," Tara said, shrugging her shoulders, causing me to look at her with a shocked expression.

"Girls, he's just a friend," I said, making my way to the kitchen.

"Friend? Sister's sister's, sister's. Olivia called him just a friend. It starts like that, but then, it changes. They somehow make their way out of that friend zone, girl." Tara said, with a smirk on her face.

"Uh, not only that but throughout the entire time she was in the hospital that man, did not leave her side. She's talking about he's just a friend. Girl, what's wrong with you." Grace said, sending me glares. I rolled my eyes at her glares and munched on a cookie.

I knew what she was saying, Jake did do that, and he was sweet for doing that, especially when he didn't have to.

"I'm grateful for that, but he didn't have to," I said, earning a weird look from Anastasia, no doubt that she was going to council me about pushing away my feelings blah blah blah.

"How are you feeling? Be honest?" Kassie asks me, rubbing my back.

I didn't miss the concerned look on her face, the worried tone her voice held, or the way she was rubbing my back, the same way she used to do it each time I didn't feel well growing up.

At that moment, tears started coming from my eyes. I felt awful.

"Guys, I'm going to die," I said in a soft voice.

It didn't take long before all my sisters surrounded me.

"Stop saying that, baby girl," Esmeralda said, hugging me tightly. At the same time, Kassie's hand was still rubbing my back.

"You're not going to die, Olivia," Kirssie said with a voice that held so much emotion. I can tell she was on the verge of tears too.

"Exactly, girl, we're the Ohana sisters. You'll fight this and will fight it with you." India said, wiping tears from her eyes.

India was the one who rarely liked to show emotions out of all of us, but here she was, already letting tears fall.

That's when I decided to glance at each of my sisters and noticed that they had tears coming from their eyes.

"You're so strong, Liv, and you've always been. Remember, you would always say. Don't give power to the weakness inside you. If you do, it'll win. So, how about you don't do that right now." Bella said, smiling at me. The others agreed with her.

She was using my very own words against me, which I have praised to them many times whenever anything complicated had crossed any of our lives.

"You're right, Bella, alright, I can do this. I can fight against this." I said, letting out a deep breath I didn't know I was holding.

I've been through so much in my life. This was just something else I was going to have to go through.

Esmeralda, who was still hugging me, let me go and took a step back to smile at me.