Ch. 30 My story to you

Chapter 30

My Story to you

Jake POV

I stare at her and notice that she was staring at me with so much concern in her eyes, that I felt my heart beating nonstop. I know that my heart always beats nonstop, but this time I heard it. I hear my heart beating like a drum was being beaten down by someone with a fast pace and I felt the beating below my chest.

Is this how it feels? Is this how it feels to love someone?

The weird feeling you get in your stomach that makes you not knowing how to deal with them, the strange feelings?

All of this happening was because of her. I know that I love her, no not just loving her..

I am in Love with her, this beautiful woman who I have happen stubble upon, Heck who I hit with my car and found out that she was a fragile angel with a horrible curse

Place upon her and that it could take her away from me any minute, but I will never let it.

I was in love with her, I love her and I will cherish her through out our whole lives together.

I intake a breath and release it, I had to tell her.

She is so important to me and she was worthy of the truth.

"My Mother and Father, were two different type of people. From two different type of worlds.

My mom is Greek and my Father is Italian, my parents family members didn't get along with each other, a matter of fact. Especially since there was a secret that ran through my family, a secret that not a lot of people would believe if it was told unless it was shown.

They hated each other, something about a family rival that has been going down from generation to generation, something that had to do with the secret.

But my parents who bumped into each other one day, not knowing about each other being rivals. Fell in love; they completed each other, none of them could ever stay angry at each other over a couple of minutes."

I breathe out a breath I didn't know I was holding and I felt my hand being squeeze and instantly my body was surrounded by warmth as I look down at the hand that was holding mine.

As I look down at the creamy chocolate hand that was on top of mine.

How wonderful her complexion look on top of mine.

How wonderful her whole body would look on top of mine, making beautiful dance moves on top of mine, a movement of moving back and fourth.

I always want her complexion on mine and that's the way I shall always have it.

I look up to find her eyes were also staring at our hands on top of each other. It brought a warmth to my heart that I knew that very moment that I was whipped, I mean I knew before I was but now it was officially obvious.

"You're quite a distraction. A beautiful one at that." I said to her and she look from our hands to my eyes. The look she gave me left me breathless.

I didn't know what she was thinking, but I knew that I always wanted her to stare at me like that. I knew that I always wanted her to leave me feeling this way. Feeling breathless.

"Haha sorry, continue your story baby." She said smiling at me and I leaned my head towards her so I can have a kiss of those luscious lips.

Those lips were mine.