Chapter 46 part 1

I sat up in bed with a jolt. My smurf alarm clock was screaming at me, it’s shrill ringing bouncing around inside my skull. I sat there sunned for a few seconds before I flung back my covers and jumped out of bed switching off my alarm clock and then rushing into my wardrobe. My eyes swept over my clothes and I froze in sudden realization. Shit. I don’t have my uniform!!!! What sort of a fricking nightmare is this! I could already feel myself panicking, and over clothes how pathetic is that!

“Well I have to wear something right?!”

I grabbed the first pair of jeans and a top I spotted and then rummaged thought my draws for knickers and a bra.

I nearly ran straight into Jace in the hall way who was rubbing sleep out of his eyes when. “What the fuck Kaela.” He moaned. Being too much in too much of a hurry I rushed passed him and charged for the bathroom.

“Morning Kaela.” Chirped Haley.

“Morning!” I cried racing past her.

“We’ll get your uniform when we get there!” She called after me.

“Okay!” I yelled slamming the bathroom door shut and chucking my clothes over the bath tub.

Stripping down as fast as I could I jumped into the shower squeaking at the sudden cold blast of water. I jigged on the spot rubbing shampoo into my hair silently urging the water to heat up faster, while goose bumps crawled up my arms. My fingers pressed against my scalp as I vigorously massaging the conditioner now into my hair. Picking up the shower scrunchie and covering myself in soapy bubbles.

“Hurry up Kaela and get out the fricken shower!” Tina screamed banging against the bathroom door.

“I’m being as fast as I can so fuck off!” I yelled  washing away the body wash.

In under a minute later I was out of the shower and wrapped in my towel while brushing through my wet tangle of hair with a comb. I roughly scrubbed my towel down my legs and back up over my stomach. As soon as I’d shimmied into my clothes I was out of the bathroom and racing towards the kitchen scooting past Dan.

“Woaah! Slow down.”

“Sorry!” I called.

Kale was sitting at the breakfast table slowly eating though his cereal in no apparent rush what so ever. He wasn’t even dressed, and sat still in his pajamas…well his boxers if they count as pajamas.  “Ou weady yut?” He teased his a mouthful of cereal. I gave him an incredulous look. “Really? Do I look like I’m ready!” I cried scampering into the kitchen and grabbing a bowl.

“mhuhuh!” he laughed milk dribbling down his chin.

“Your disgusting you know that!” I said holding back a laugh.

“But you love me.” He grinned before shoveling another mouthful of cereal.

“HAH!” Laughed Ryan from the opposite side of the table who was shoving books into his school bag.

Kale smiled trying to hold back another laugh with milk dribbling down his chin again. He put down his spoon and raised both hands showing the finger to his brother. “Pouk ouu!”

As I sat to the table several more guys came in, James with a rugby ball in his hands.

Dan slapped his hands down on the table . “Ouuuh!! Kaela first day of school!!!”  He crowed .

“You nervous?” Asked Brody leaning in next to me his short blonde hair gelled up and a grin spread across his face.

I glowered at him before turning back to my bowl of cheerios.