Chapter 3

As I was being carried out of the room I felt the light pressing against my eye lids dim. "Which one?" Asked one of the boys carrying me.

"Hmm, how 'bout...number three?"

"Why not, different girl for a different room I reckon"

"How long do you think it will take her to earn one of the proper rooms? Longest time's been three days hasn't it?"

"Yeah that was Haley; Tina was only in one of the cell rooms for like two hours before she pleaded herself out."

My stomach turned. Cell room?

"How long do reckon this one will be in for?"

"Well if Haley was in for two days... I reckon this one's going to be in for at least twice that....I'm guessing four to seven days."

"I don't know, how 'bout a week and three days.."

"Nah.... Too long. Hey just put her down here so I can open the door."

I was gently lowered and placed on a wooden floor. There were the sounds of a chain lock, and some bolts being slid before there was a creaking of a door opening. Then the boy who'd just unlocked the first door walked into the room and turned a knob opening another door, letting a breeze of cool air rush into the hall where I was lying.

Once again I was lifted , and the boys walked into the room and then outside. Where the hell are they taking me?

"Let's just put her here Ben." Said the boy who had gone and unlocked the doors. They placed me down on the ground soft grass tickling my cheeks.

"That's it I'm getting out of here, she'll be waking up soon. And I don't want to be in here when she does." Said Ben walking briskly away.

"Nah, it'll be a good ten minutes before she wakes up!" Said the boy nearest me laughing, but still turning round to begin to follow.

As soon as the other boy began to follow I opened my eyes and sat up quickly moving onto my four paws. "Woaahh!Get out Ben! Move!" yelled the boy nearest me beginning to run. He laughed as he sprinted after Ben racing towards the door.

Taking a quick glance around I was indeed outside but a rather tall wire mesh fence was surrounding me. The boys were running over to what looked like a metal door in the fence. I smiled a stood up running after them. "Open the bloody door!!!" yelled Ben urging the other boy to hurry up. The door swung open and the boys charged through slamming the door shut behind them, locking it and backing away from the fence as I growled and hissed at them from inside my prison. I paced up and down the fence in humph.

"Told you them drugs where gonna wear out Dan!" Exclaimed Ben.

"I reckon she was faking sleep the whole time!" Said Dan.

"Damn, bet she was too! Mate I'm gonna go grab the others!" Ben said excitedly.

Dan grinned before giving me a little wave. "See you soon babe." He said giving me a wink.

I gave him a smirk and flicked my tail before turning round to have an explore of my prison.

The space was quite generous; I had plenty of area to roam in when in cat form, but was only grass, three trees, some boulders, and a small pond. Was this some kind of sick joke. What did they think I was a zoo animal. My fenced area was joined onto the main part of a small single level house. A door was open which i assumed had been the one which the boys had carried me through. Mentally retracing where the boys had just carried me I remembered that there had been two doors. I was then suddenly running towards the one that had been left open . My heart sank when I entered into a small bedroom which had a single bed, chest of draws and a singular open door which looked like it led to a bathroom. The door to my freedom was next to the bed and it was closed and more than likely, locked. Reaching out with a paw I tried the handle, the lock rattling in in place and the door remaining shut. Anger surged through me and I lashed out at the door my claws raking through the metal leaving a set of fresh claw marks. Growling angrily I went back outside and paced around my head pounding and stress levels climbing by the minute. Not knowing what else to do I sat down on my ass trying to calm myself down and bring on some form of composure before the guys returned.