Chapter 6

I laid in bed again and I covered myself with my blanket until I finally fell asleep.

The next morning was no exception I had no plans.

So I just stayed in my place, I'm actually shocked of how lazy I have become.

I checked my phone and I had 0 texts. Which means no plans, I guess I am spending the whole day at home.

I watched lots of movies until I felt hungry I went to the kitchen and I grabbed an icecream from the fridge and I went back to bed to continue watching.

It was about 12 at night when I heard something being thrown at my window I was ready to sleep so my first instinct was to ignore it, it might be a bird or something but it didn't stop, I walked toward my window opened the curtains and I saw someone standing down throwing rocks at my window I opened the window to yell at whoever is throwing rocks at the middle of the night, it was so dark outside, suddenly another rock was thrown and it hit my left eye, I screamed in pain.

"What the hell." I yelled.

"Fuck I'm sorry." I heard Dylan say.

What the hell is he doing here throwing rocks at my window at 12 in the morning.

"Dylan? What the." I cried in pain again I couldn't open my eyes.

"Open the door." he called.

I went to open the door to kick his ass my eyes is still hurting me and filled with tears. And no I wasn't crying my eyes were.

I opened the door.

"What the hell Dylan." I said covering my left eye, since a waterfall was happening there.

He was dripping wet I just noticed that it was raining outside.

"Fuck, I'm sorry let me see." he walked closer trying to uncover my eyes I pushed him away.

"What are you doing here?" I said as I walked backward still covering my left eye.

He ignored my questing and he held my wrist forcing me to uncover my eye.

"Ouch." I said as I tried to pull my wrist out if his grip.

"That looks bad." he said looking at my left eye.

"It doesn't hurt." I lied so he can let me go.

"You're lying." He walked past me and he opened the fridge looking for ice he handed me a packet of frozen peas.

"Put this on it."

"No." I stubbornly said as closed my left eye since it won't stop tearing damn it why does it hurt so much.

He suddenly came and carried me to the couch he was wet and he was getting me wet too, I tried to get away but his grip was so tight he sat down on the couch and he rested the pack of pease on my eyes I couldn't fight him no more because it actually did ease the pain.

I tried not to think about how close we were right now I was sitting on top of him with my head rested on the couch.

I closed my other eye so I don't have to look at him. Or feel his presence.

"Is it better now?" He asked. And I can see that he actually was worried I don't know if it's good acting or he feels bad.

I nodded as I stood up quickly.

"Thank you." I murmured.

He chuckled.

What's so funny.

"You do realize I'm the one who caused this so you don't need to thank me." he smiled.

"But you still can thank me for other things." he said as he walked closer to me.