Chapter 1

Today was just like any other day I woke up around 11 am it's summer so I don't really have anything to do.

I checked my phone and I got a text from my friend Ally that they're all going to the amusement park today at noon I got excited I texted her back that I'm in.

I wore shorts and a tank top it was a sunny day outside I left my hair open which reached little bit under my shoulder.

I applied mascara and a lip balm.

An hour later Ally was already outside waiting for me.

I recently moved in with my other friend Amy, Amy was fine but I originally wanted to move in with Ally but Ally changed her mind about moving out last minute I rolled my eyes as I remembered her excuse "she's not ready to move out of her parents house yet." we're 18 I think we're old enough.

Anyways I got into the car and as usual the music was so high she couldn't even hear me when I said Hello.

"What did you say?" She screamed.

"I said Hello." I repeated.

"Oh hi." she smiled and she drove to the park it was about 30 minutes drive not that far.

When we reached there as usual the rest of group were there Nate, Lauren, Dylan my not so favorite person Emily she's not really part of our so called group but she's been hanging out with us a lot lately, Lauren is nice but Emily is just that kind of girl that throws herself to a man like as I'm thinking about it right now I can see her hugging Dylan whatever those two suite each other a match from heaven you could say.

"Finally you guys are here." Nate said as he approached us followed by the rest of the group.

I hugged the whole group and when I reached Dylan Emily's hands were wrapped around him like she's afraid of losing him or something so I just gave them a fake smile "hello."

"Hi Audrey." Dylan with a weird smug on his face.

"Audrey." Emily faking her excitement while looking at me.
I rolled my eyes and I walked beside Ally.

My first instinct was to ignore him and her but that would've been rude and I'm a nice person at least that's what I would like to believe.

"Let's go on this one." I pointed at a game that looked pretty scary and fun at the same time.

"Ok." Lauren clapped her hands In excitement.

When we reached there Ally said she couldn't go on the ride because she has a headache.

"I'm too scared to go on this ride." Emily said pouting while looking at Dylan in the most disgustingly annoying girly voice I've ever heard.

"Ok." he replied coolly as he walked toward the line.

She huffed and she went and stood beside Ally.

What did she expect him to say oh baby don't worry I'll be there with you holding your hands and those other cheesy stuff people say? I chuckled at my thoughts and I went and I followed them to the line.

It wasn't that long so we didn't wait for so long.

Each row had four seats Nate sat on the edge on the left side then Lauren.

"Oh wait Dylan I want to sit in the middle." I said as I noticed him approaching the middle seat next to Lauren.

"No." he sharply said as he sat down in he middle seat.

"What do you mean no?" you asshole I continued in my mind.

"No." he shrugged as he sat down.

"Jerk." I murmured under my breath
as I sat next to him I was on the edge of the right side.