Chapter 3

"Yes I am." He said as he closed his eyes.

I threw a pillow at him, but he surprisingly caught it before it even lands on his face.

"Do something, I don't want to spend the night here." I angrily said.

"You know you'll never find someone with that attitude of yours, just shut up and fucking sleep." He aggressively said.

I turned toward the other direction giving him my back and the tears started spelling, his words got to me this time, they never did before what's different this time.

I tried to brush them off, but they keep coming again I went straight to the bathroom I know it's dark but I don't want him to see me cry.

I locked the door behind me and I cried like never did before. 

I felt trapped in the last place I wanted to be at.

I don't know how much time had past now my face is flaming red.

I jumped in my place when I heard aloud bang on the door.

"Open the door." He was literally screaming.

I ignored him and I tried to stop crying I was exhausted I just wanted to go back home.

"Audrey open the door." He said it in a nicer way this time but I was still not planning to open it.

"Audrey you know I can easily open the door, so save me the time and open it, please." he begged

I didn't want to see him, I don't care if I had to spend the remaining of the night here in order to avoid him because trust me I would.

I sat down next to the sink, I wrapped arms over my legs and I rested my head on top of them.

I'm tired and this is pure torture.

I heard his footsteps getting further away thank god he gave up I had no energy to fight him back.

Couple minutes later I heard the bathroom lock opening, he wasn't lying when he said he can open it.

My red eyes met his and he immediately walked toward me and I lowered my head to hide it from him I wont let him see me cry.

I heard him sigh before talking

"I'm sorry." he apologized, while reaching out to me and touching my hands I quickly jerked them off.

"Get out."

"It's my bathroom." He stated.

I looked toward the other direction.

"Please don't cry." He sounded different, I almost forgot who he is.

He tried to force me to look at him but I kept looking away.

"I'm sorry okay come sleep in bed I'll sleep on the floor." He offered.

"I don't want to sleep in your bed." I angrily said.

He sighed again.

"You know what do whatever you want." He threw his hands in the air and he walked away.

"Asshole." I murmured under my breath.

"What did you say?" He asked as he looked back at me.

"Asshole." I  said as I looked at him in the eyes and I stood up brushing the remaining of the tears on my face.

What is he going to do about it?

For some reason he didn't scare me anymore.

I walked past him to the bed and I covered myself ignoring his looks.