Chapter 35

Sweet Pea's POV

The next morning I woke up by a phone call from Fangs, Tiana was still sleeping peacefully next to me. 

"Yeah?", I asked my voice raspy from the sleep. "Man, come over, I think I found proof that the Ghoulies made a drug lab out of the Wyrm", the boy on the other side explained. "Man I have school". 

"Come on you will be there in time", Fangs begged. "Fine, I will be there in twenty", I explained and hung up. 

I glanced to my right and saw the love of my life sleeping peacefully. I brushed the hair out of her face and admired her beauty, how did I end up with such a beautiful girl?

*

Tiana's POV

After I woke up I woke up I received a text from Sweet Pea, saying he was with Fags and had to leave early. 

I decided to not question it and just get ready. That day I wore a dark red dress and my usual heels. My hair was down in its natural form. 

After the first class, I sat with Toni and Cheryl, talking about their and our trip. 

"Just the ladies I was looking for", Veronica smirked walking into the room, "President Blossom, First Lady Topaz, Princess Blossom. I need your help, spreading the good word about my speakeasy". 

"Go on", Cheryl smirked, I already knew about the speakeasy, since I was helping Veronica with some things. 

"In exchange for promoting La Bonne Nuit, I'm offering you no cover and free drinks all night", V announced handing us all a special invention. 

"Well, well, well, heavy card stock, and valet parking", I smirked. "You don't take the subway to the Met Gala. Hand them out at your discretion. And Sweet Pea and Fangs should be in attendance", V smirked in my direction.

*

After school I finally found Sweets leaning against my locker. "Where were you the entire day?", I asked with a pouty lip. "I had business to handle early and then full day of classes", Pea explained. 

"Where are you off too?", he asked smirking down at me. "I was on my way to help Veronica set up the last final things for tonight", I smiled. 

"Oho tonight, I can't wait to see you all dressed up", my boyfriend smirked, licking his lips. "I can't wait either oh and I put out a dressy shirt in black for you", I announced. 

"I will only wear it because you want me to", he whined. "See that's true love", I chuckled. "Well Babe, I gotta go", I smiled and pecked his lips. 

*

I walked into Pop's still excited how the little underground club was set up. "Tiana, you can just go downstairs", Pop told me with a warm smile. 

"Thank you", I smiled back at the old man. I walked towards the 'secret door' and pushed it open with my key. There was a staircase that leads downstairs. 

The room was huge and it was all nicely set up with a stage and multiple tables. "Welcome to La Bonne Nuit", Veronica smiled. "Wow V that is just wow", I said amazed. 

Just then I spotted Reggie shirtless behind the bar. "Oh hey Reg", I awkwardly greeted him. "Okay, you two. I have to get something from upstairs and in that time you two make up alright, I can't have my princess and my right hand arguing", Veronica stated and left us obviously locking the door. 

"So uh", Reggie stuttered. "Why?", I blurred out. "What?", Reggie asked confused. 

"Why you and Josie? Why would you have a summer fling with her?", I asked. "Well, why not?", he asked chuckling. "Maybe because she is one of my best friends and you were important to me and well you cheated on me with her and then you just have a fling", I explained.