Chapter 9

Tiana's POV

"Hurry, we are late", Cheryl yelled from her room, sadly I slept in so now I had to get dressed quickly.

I slipped on a black pencil skirt and a red long sleeve with my go-to high heel boots. I quickly slapped some makeup on my face, nothing too crazy.

Cheryl and I ran into the car and drove off making it to school just in time.

To our luck, the first period went dead since my teacher decided to call in sick. "Great, now I have to wait an hour which I could have slept more", I groaned as Josie, Cheryl and I walked into the music room.

"Uh let's see what sick story the Blue and Gold posted", Josie smirked grabbing the newspaper.

"Guys look, I will be watching you, as a test. If you succeed I will leave Riverdale but if you keep sinning in the next 48 hours, the streets will turn red", Josie read out loud. I quickly snatched the newspaper from her hands, "Sincerely, the black hood".

"That can't be true", Cheryl said almost in a whisper.

*

"Are you going to your boyfriends after school or?", my sister asked as we walked through the halls of the school the next day.

"He's not my boyfriend, and I don't know yet, maybe", I chuckled making Cheryl join me.

"Hey Josie", we greeted the dark skinned girl. "Hey guys, ugh my mother is just so annoying", she groaned. "How?", I asked.

"I came home late last night because I was working on a song and she flipped and said that I shouldn't be alone at night time and so on" she went off.

"Maybe she is right, with the black hood still running around and all", Cheryl said.

"Also I'm feeling bad because I'm literally betraying the pussycats because I'm starting my solo career", she sighed. "Yeah but don't worry, the producer we introduced to you was fascinated by you and only you", I smirked.

Josie then opened her locker and gasped. "Oh I see another gift from your secret admirer", Cheryl smiled. There was a Teddy bear on the top shelve of Josie's locker, saying that they were watching her.

"That's creepy, I have to change lockers", Josie groaned. "Who could it be?", I asked. "Maybe the black hood", Cheryl jocked but Josie seemed pissed off, "oh shut up", she groaned.

*

In biology class, I was sitting next to Cheryl as usual but Josie joined us because we had to do group work.

"Chuck asked me for a date", she blurred out. "Ugh Josie, no he's disgusting", I explained.

"She's right, you know what he did", Cheryl smiled backing me up. "And you have cheer practice anyways", I smirked.

"I have to take a rest for that, my voice has to be in it's best form", she said making Cheryl and I look at her as if she was crazy.

"You join the vixens you die for them", I chuckled. "Ugh no I can't even tell who is pushing me more you or my mother", she snapped annoyed.

"I'm sorry Josie, what you did for me with Nick, I could never pay you back. And if you want I can take a few steps back, just wanted to help you reach your dream, with a bit Blossom power", I gulped.

"No no, I appreciate that and well I'm just so stressed lately. Sorry guys", she apologized.

Suddenly I got a message:

Hey baby girl, I'm picking you up from school, you Toni, Fangs and I are hanging out -Sweet Pea

"Oh who was that?", my sister asked smirking. "Sweet Pea, we are all hanging out after school", I explained.