Chapter 34

Important A/N at the end please read

Tiana's POV

I was still shocked the next morning I woke up in Sweets arms. "Hey, are you fine? You seemed to be really uncalm this night", he muttered looking down at me.

"Yeah, just a little shaken up from Archie still but it will be fine", I explained laying my head back on his chest. "Baby we have to get ready, it's the first day of school", Pea chuckled. 

"I know but I don't wanna go", I groaned. Sweet Pea just chuckled before getting up to get a shower. I let my head fall in the comfy pillows on my bed before finally getting ready as well. 

I decided to wear a flower printed dress, that was dark blue, with my brown ankle high heel boots. My hair was braided in the front like a headband. 

I smirked in the mirror, really like my outfit. "Are you done in there, big boy?", I shouted laughing at how long my boyfriend took to get ready. 

"I am ready", he smirked standing in the bathroom's doorway. "Finally", I groaned. 

We both laughed before going downstairs. "Good morning sister, tall boy", Cheryl greeted us. "Good morning, Cher do we practice today?", I asked my sister quickly grabbing some fruit. 

"Yes of course Tia. We gotta get back on track ASAP", Cheryl laughed. "Good, I can't wait to see you in your cheer uniform again", Pea smirked, putting his hands on my waist. 

"Ew you two PDA", Cheryl groaned but was cut off by her girlfriend wrapping her arms around her waist. "I gotta agree with Pea, I can't wait either". 

*

The practise was actually super hard and it basically killed my entire day. The vixens and I stood in the locker room, getting ready for the rest of the day as the door swung open and Veronica walked in. 

She couldn't make it to practice because she was visiting Archie, "Cheryl", she spat. Oh no, the Lodge girl is mad. 

"What do you think you're doing, trying to steal Archie's presidency?", she asked furiously. "Who would you have lead us through these dark times? Ethel Muggs? I saw that poor girl earlier. She was figuring about a winged creature. That was after her", Cheryl muttered. 

Ugh Ethel Muggs, still hate this girl. Obviously, she's become a crazy nut, not like I had told you all before. 

"Actually, I thought I'd keep Archie's seat warm", Veronica stated. "Why? When JFK was shot, Jackie O. didn't become president, Lyndon B. Johnson did", Cheryl explained. 

"And then he lead us into Vietnam. I'm just saying", Josie smirked from behind. "Her man's in the big house, Cheryl. Give her a break", I told my older sister. 

"I get it. And I sympathize up to a point. I need this presidency for college applications a lot more than Archie", Cher said.

*

School continued and let me tell you it was boring as hell. The first day of school is the worst. You get your books and all this information and some teachers even give you a whole pack of homework. 

"I hate school, I just wanna go back on our little fairytale", I groaned as Sweets and I sat in the student lounge. 

"Me too Babygirl, we should definitely go do that again", he smirked placing his hand on my upper tight and leaning in slowly. 

"Ugh, you two can't even keep your hands from each other for two seconds", Toni laughed coming into the room. "Well what can I say", Pea smirked.