Chapter 2

Tiana's POV

"See who is finally woken up", my sister smirked at me as I walked downstairs. "What do you mean?", I asked sleepish.

"Sounded like you didn't get any sleep last night with that Serpent guy", Cheryl responded sipping on some tea. I kept my mouth shut as my mother just glared at me.

*A couple days later*

"So I'm officially a vixen now", Josie cheered walking into the gym. "Congrats sweetheart, I always told Cheryl you'd fit perfectly", I smiled at the dark-skinned girl.

"I know right", she chuckled spinning in her new uniform. Cheryl was the leader of our cheerleader squat called the vixens, while I was co-captain, obviously.

Soon my sister joined Josie and myself, a couple moments after, Betty and Veronica approached us, "So did you hear about the closing of Pop's Chock'lit shop ?".

"Yes why?", I asked. "Well we are doing a charity event, to remind the town of the good old times and we wanted to ask you if the vixens could dance there", Betty pleaded.

"That would be a double cherry on top no", Cheryl smirked evelish. "Since when have you taken the vixens from my lead?", the Lodge girl asked. "Ronnie, were they ever yours?", I smirked.

Soon the practice started, nothing too crazy just like it always was.

*

"So I heard you spend your night with a Serpent after my party", Reggie smirked at me, leaning against the locker next to mine.

"Uhm I don't know what you are talking about and who is saying that?", I asked lying to the guy in front of me, I could feel his anger.

"Everyone is talking about how you and that snake made out in front of my house and drove away on his motorcycle", he explained. "Can't remember anything like that", I stated, wanting to shut my locker.

My locker was shut by my bag, which Reggie pushed in the locker, "Listen, Tiana, don't you dare lie to my face like that ever again", he hissed through gritted teeth.

He had a hand placed on each of my shoulders pushing me in the lockers. "You know that we have something and I don't want to share you with a snake".

I then felt my anger rise, I slapped both his hands of my shoulders, pushing him away from me, "Get your dirty hands off my body! And yes we slept with each other and he was way better than you", I smirked coming closer to him with every word.

I flipped my hair and walked away from the bulldog.

*

"How could you let a snake in this house?", my mother asked breaking the silence while the three of us was having dinner.

"Excuse me?", I snapped, "I thought Cheryl and I taught you a lesson".

"I'm your mother, this will have consequences", she replied. Then a knock on the erupted, "I will get it", Cheryl smiled standing up barging out of the tension-filled room.

My mother and I glared at each other until Cheryl reentered the dining room, with Jughead and Betty behind her.

"I have an important question", Jughead started. "I wanted to ask you to go to the judge and show mercy for my dad. It may loosen his punishment because you are the family of the victim".

My mother let out a slight cough, "You want us to show mercy?". "When did FP Jones showed mercy hiding our brothers death and pushing him into a freezer?", Cheryl asked getting angrier.