Chapter 31

(Okay okay, before we start, let's appreciate this gif. I have troubles breathing, Jesus this man is a dream. Literally can I please marry him (not Jordan bc he and his girl are adorable but sweet pea))

Tiana's POV

Sweet Pea and I decided to stay a couple days longer in Riverdale, to find out what happened with Archie. 

My phone rang on the nightstand next to my bed. I groaned as I reached over to grab it. 

"Uhm Hello?", I asked, my phone cracky because I literally just woke up. "Tiana it's Betty. I know why Archie got arrested", Betty explained. 

I immediately sat up straight, "I will come to your house, be there in ten", I mumbled and hung up. 

Sweet Pea was still deep asleep so I tried my best to slip out of the bed quietly. I looked through his closet, which was basically a part of my closet. Sweet Pea basically moved in and found a beige V-neck shirt, which I slipped on and put a knot in the front as usual. 

I slipped on my jeans shorts and my high heel boots. I placed a kiss on Pea's forehead before scribbling down, where I was and then I was off. 

I swung my legs around my bike and started to drive towards the Cooper's house. Cheryl and Toni already took off to their road trip so I wouldn't see my sister for the next eight weeks well maybe we'd crossways at one point. 

The summer air hit my face and it was beautiful. Luckily in Riverdale, it wouldn't get super boiling hot but since Pea and I decided to drive towards California which is almost on the other side of the state, there it's hot. 

I stopped in front of Betty's house and knocked on the door. The blonde haired girl opened the door and let me in. 

While walking in I spotted Jughead sitting on the couch comfortably. "Hey Jug", I smiled. "Hey T", he replied not looking up from his laptop. 

"Why is it so quiet here?", I asked confused. "Well, my mom thought it would be the best way to heal, by going to the farm along with Polly and the twins. This also means I have the house to myself for the next six weeks", Betty explained. 

"Oho, so it's just you two. Please, Jug, don't get her pregnant", I joked at my best friend. "Oh shut up T. I better say the same you and mister tall and mysterious, are also alone", he chuckled. 

"Yeah but we are actually leaving tomorrow", I explained. "What? I thought you'd stay", Betty whined. "No sorry. We need to get out of here, we're driving to California and see what's going on there", I told them already excited. 

"Great. Okay now Archie", Betty started as I sat down on the opposite couch from Jug. "He was arrested because he was accused of the murder on a guy that wanted to rob us while we were on this couples weekend". 

"What? Archie couldn't even kill a fly what the heck", I chuckled. "I know. Well V admitted that it was her dad that accused him and that is the cause why we're so scared for Arch. The negotiation is in the last week of summer vacation. For that time he is a free man but we hope they don't arrest him", my blonde friend told me. 

"That is so fucked up wow. I can't believe Hiram would do such a thing", I mumbled. "Same, it's not like us two almost dying and well he ripping the Southside from us wasn't enough", Jug scoffed. 

"Ugh I hate this man seriously why can't anyone just kill him", I groaned falling back. "True, to be honest, I'd do it", Betty chuckled. 

"Well, guys. I will try and be back before it's Archie's negotiation but I have to get back home now", I explained to my friends.