Chapter 14

Tiana's POV

The next morning I woke up at Sweet Peas. We decided to go to school even though it would only be a half day.

I sat down behind him on his motorcycle ready for him to drive. "You know, we should get you your own motorcycle", he smirked before driving off.

School was stupid as always but there was news. The Picken's head statue was gone basically cut off.

I groaned as I heard two kids in the hallway talking about it and how the Serpents did it. "Oh shut it you two. Can't believe we are going to the same school due you two being way too dumb", I scoffed walking between them, shoving them out of my way.

the student room was almost empty and the entire breakfast club was sitting together. "Hey guys, what did I miss?", I asked taking a seat next to Kevin.

"Oh Tia, perfect you are here. I know we had some sort of argument about you joining that gang but you know what? I think we should drop that and I will happily invite you to my confirmation this Sunday", Veronica smiled at me.

"Uhm Uh sure. Thank you so much for inviting me", I smiled back at the raven-haired girl.

"What's the dress code?", Kevin asked. "Girls go medium chick, dresses and high heels optional. Guys with ties and suits", she smiled.

After that, I made my way to the rest of my friends. There was a fight or something when the Serpents came into my view. Immediately my speed quickened and I ran to them.

"What's going on?", I asked Toni, who was standing back. "That dude said how the Serpents stole that stupid head and something else that triggered Pea", she explained.

Just then I realized my boyfriend was beating a boy who looked horrible, "Pea stop!", I yelled and tried to get to him.

"Sweets stop it! You're going to kill him", I yelled finally being able to get a hold on him. He stopped and looked at me angrily, "Why would you stop me?", he asked angrily.

"You are killing this kid, stop", I whined. "Ugh whatever", he mumbled shoving my arm away and stomping away.

"What the hell?", I muttered to myself. "Woah is everything okay in wonderland?", Toni asked concerned. "I thought so. This morning everything was fine, I don't know what has gotten into him", I mumbled.

*

After Sweet Pea's outburst, I decided it would be best if I just let him some space. So after school, I immediately went home only to be greeted by an angry mother.

"Tia, not that I care but where the hell were you last night?", she hissed. "I was with the Serpents", I mumbled. "I can't stand you being with them. I don't want you and that snake boy together", she demanded.

"Well sadly I don't care about your opinion, but if I ever will, I will let you know", I snapped and began to walk upstairs only to be yanked back by my mother.

Her grip on my wrist tightened, just like she always does it, "Don't you dare talk to me in that tone again", she hissed and smirked as she just tightened her grip. I could already feel the bruise forming.

"What if I do? Uh, what will you do? All you do is screw other men", I smirked, a sharp pain erupted on my cheek.

*

That night I decided to go over to Pea's trailer even though he hadn't talked to me.

As I reached the trailer park I noticed almost everyone standing outside of their trailers holding some sort of paper.

"Pea, what is going on?", I asked my boyfriend, who was also standing outside of his trailer. "They are throwing us out of the trailer park", he explained.