Chapter 23

Tiana's POV

My alarm clock ripped me out of my peaceful sleep. The last days have been a complete mess.

I groaned as I got up from my way to comfortable bed. I glanced back at it, should I just skip school and my therapy session? Nah come on Tia you can do that.

I slipped on a red skirt, a white top and a black cardigan, with my usual ankle high heel boots. My hair was down and slightly curled.

"Uhm Tia, you have to get going", Cheryl said peeking her head in my room. She was right, if I didn't get on the road I would miss my first therapy session. I still thought it was unnecessary because I wasn't suicidal in any way.

I got in my car and drove off, to Dr. Sullivan's doctor's office. To be honest I was slightly scared, of what would happen.

After parking my car and walking to the door I quickly checked in. "Just wait for a couple minutes, Doctor Sullivan will be free soon", the lady at the counter told me. I nodded and sat down in the waiting room, fiddling with my fingers.

"Tiana Blossom", a woman said and I walked into the doctor's room. It was really calming.

The walls were painted in a dark rosé tone, the couches were red and there was a huge book shelve behind Doctor Sullivan. She was a nice looking woman in her 40's, she had brown hair and brown eyes and a warm smile.

"Hello Tiana, I'm doctor Sullivan", the woman introduced herself to me, holding her hand out. I shook her hand and returned the smile, "Hello".

"Sit down please", she smiled. I nodded and sat on the red velvet couch in front of her.

"Okay so you are here because your doctors wanted to make sure you are not suicidal", she summarized, while looking over her papers. "Yes".

"Well, Tiana. Why did you do it? I mean overdose on drugs and well disappearing for two days?", the woman asked, wow way to start a conversation.

"Uhm I don't know", I lied. "You can tell me. I can't tell anyone anyways, it's just you and me".

"I did it because my world was ripped away from my feet within seconds", I responded. "Please tell me more detailed", she smiled writing something down.

"My mother and sister found something out that they weren't supposed to ever know and they threw me out and were super mad. When I walked out I made my way over to my boyfriends oh I meant ex-boyfriends but he was busy screwing another girl", I explained, my voice cracking.

"Oh no, that is awful. Did you talk to that boy?", "Not really, he tried talking to me and apologizing but I can't let him in my life again. He knew that my ex, cheated on me as well and he did it anyway as if it was nothing", I said tears making their way in my eyes.

"So two people you loved betrayed you?", she asked me. "I guess. After Reggie, the first one, and I ended things I started seeing my ex, Sweet Pea, I know weird name. The two would fight but I wouldn't care because I thought he would never hurt me and yet he did".

"I see, so you were hurt by your both ex-boyfriends and your family", she concluded. "Yeah, my family is another thing", I mumbled. "Tell me about it", she smiled. It was weird, the woman in front of me actually did seem to care about my problems.

"Uh, my father shot my brother before he hung himself in our garden. My parents always abused us. My older sister and my brother were twins and nothing would get between us but he is gone and left me in this horrible world", I said, tears now running down my cheeks.

"That is awful. So you don't feel loved by anyone?", "I do, my sister loves me and my friends", I replied.

"That's great. I think you should talk to Sweet Pea, try and get things out will help you fill the void inside of you. The void or the emptiness you tried to fill with the drugs".