Chapter 17

Cheryl's POV

It's been three hours since I entered the hospital, to my surprise no one left it, not even that stupid boyfriend of Tiana's. 

A doctor walked through the big double doors, "Anyone here for Tiana Blossom?", he asked, a little confused, why there were so many people in the waiting room. 

I quickly stood up from my seat and nodded, walking over to him. "Cheryl Blossom", I told the doctor who nodded. 

"Tiana was in a critical condition when she got here there wasn't a pulse. We had to empty her stomach completely, while we did she went flat line two times. Luckily she is in a stable condition now", he smiled at me. 

I let out a sigh of relieve. "She isn't able to breathe on her own at the moment but that will change soon. She is still hooked up to a lot of tubes and so on, so you can only see her in about an hour", he smiled at me. 

"Will she be okay?", I asked my voice cracking. "Yes, she will recover soon. We still have to ask you a few questions", he explained. 

"Like?", I asked concerned. "Your sister came here because she took a drug overdose. Did she ever show suicidal behavior? Did anything traumatic happen?", he asked kindly. 

"Uhm yeah a lot happened but she never was depressed. Maybe after our brother was murdered but that's it", I explained. "Okay, I will make up an appointment with a therapist for her and I will come back when you can see her". 

I walked back to all the people that looked at me with wide eyes. "She will be fine, we can go and see her in about an hour", I announced. 

I saw how the Serpents let out a sigh and some even hugged each other just like my friends. "See, I told you she will be fine. She is a fighter Cher", Veronica said as I sat down next to her. 

"Guys, listen up. I don't think we all can go at the same time. I think it's the best we all go home except for the closest to Tiana, such as her family. Let's give them time and return at another time", Archie announced kindly. They all agreed and got out of the hospital but not without sending me a caring smile. 

Now the only people left were Betty, Veronica, Kevin, Archie, Jughead, Reggie, two Serpents, Sweet Pea and I.

I wouldn't let Sweet Pea anywhere near my baby sister anymore. "Did you call your mother?", Betty asked me. 

"No, she said she didn't care if Tiana died or not", I choked out. "Call her anyways", Veronica smiled. 

I grabbed my phone and called my mother. "Cheryl? Is she okay?", she asked sounding somewhat anxious. "Yeah, she's going to be fine. Don't you want to come here too?", I asked sweetly. "No I don't think that would be a good idea", my mother sighed, "Call me as soon as there are news". 

"Family of Tiana Blossom?", another doctor asked. "Yes", I said standing up. "You can see her now", he told me, I nodded in response, following him.

He opened the door and I saw Tiana laying there, a weak smile plastered on her lips. There was a cut on her cheek and she had some bruises on her arms. There were deep dark circles under her eyes and her fair skin was as white as porcelain. 

"Oh my god Tia", I breathed out and quickly hugged my sister. "Cheryl?", she asked slightly shocked. 

"I'm so sorry. FP told me what really happened, how could I believe for even a second that you helped him by yourself", I  apologized. "It's fine, I guess it's hard to believe in the first place. I'm sorry", she smiled. 

"No no, Baby it's fine, mother isn't here but she sounded worried. Now tell me what happened Tia? A couple hours ago I got a call that you were in the hospital and literally on the verge of dying. What happened?", I asked, tears welling up in my eyes.