Chapter 29

Tiana's POV

The next day I woke up, my head laid on Sweet Pea's bare chest. I looked up at him sleepish, last nights events rushed back into my mind and let me tell you I was a mess.

I slipped out of his tight grip and walked in his kitchen. Thank's to Malachai I was hungover as fuck.

I grabbed some painkillers and gulped a big glass of water, I started cooking some breakfast for my boyfriend and I.

While the eggs were cooking I hummed some melody, suddenly I felt a pair of large muscular arms wrap around my abdomen.

"I could get used to this", Pea mumbled against my head and kissed my neck. "Me too", I chuckled turning around to face him.

"How are you?", I asked the love of my life, his eyes were a little puffy from crying and he had dark bags underneath them.

"Better, last night was just too much for me. I realized Fangs got away from this horrible world and he will be watching us", he replied with a sad tone.

"That's true", I replied, wrapping my arms around him tightly.

"And how are you?", he asked looking down at me, carefully stroking my hair from my face.

He smiled brightly, his eyes bright. The look in his face made my knees go weak and my heart flutter.

"I'm good", I lied. "Come on T. You can tell me", he said his voice turning serious.

"Uhm yesterday is blurry, Malachi wouldn't get his hands off my body. I felt so defenseless like I couldn't do anything about it. It was the same with Nick", I rambled.

"Baby you shouldn't think of him anymore", sweets muttered holding my face in his hands. "I know", I said, just then I noticed that the eggs started to burn.

"Oh shit", I muttered quickly fixing the almost burned eggs.

Sweet Pea stood at the table laughing at me. "Stop laughing at me", I pounded.

After I fixed our food, I placed everything on the little table next to the door.

"It's almost summer, what did you plan?", he asked bitting in some toast. "To be completely honest, I don't know. I thought we could get on the bikes and just drive in the west, seeing where we land", I smirked at him, gulping some coffee.

"I'd love to do that but I don't know if I can. You know take care of Fang's family for a little", my boyfriend said, I could immediately sense that he didn't want to go.

"Oh okay", I smiled at him, kind of disappointed. "Well we can still have fun here", "I know but I don't want to stay here for the summer, I'm sorry", I said.

"It's okay, we will figure it out", he said.

The entire mood was killed, I sighed sadly taking a bite from my toast.

Also, the Ghoulies rebooked the big fight, it won't be today but tomorrow. Jug's and my sacrifice wasn't enough for them and it made me furious.

Sweet Pea and I finished our breakfast and washed the plates together. For some odd reason, an awkward tension filled the room.

"So what are we gonna do today?", I asked after we were done.

"I don't know, maybe watch some movies, cuddle up? You still look pretty bruised, I bet you are exhausted", he said in a low voice, wrapping his arms around me.

"Okay, that sounds perfect", I chuckled.

*

I was curled up in Sweet Pea's arms as the sound of breakfast at Tiffany's echoed through his trailer. After what felt like hours I was able to convince him to watch that movie.