Chapter 16

(!Warning! This chapter contains such things as drug abuse, suicide attempts etc. if you are sensitive with these topics, please don't read)

Tiana's POV

"No way!", the people laughed at a story I told. How did I get in some random bar? I don't know myself.

All I remember is me buying the Jingle Jangle, taking all ten sticks and then nothing. My phone was god knows where.

I might have even thrown it in Sweetwater river, who knows.

"Lydia you are seriously so funny", Nadine one of the people that sat at the bar counter with me. "Why thank you", I smiled, I told them my name was Lydia, so they wouldn't find me again. Which is kind of the truth since it's my second name.

"Oh my god I love that song, let's dance", she chuckled dragging me on the dance floor.

The music was blasting, all the drugs and the alcohol made my head free, only the music was in it. I laughed as we both started to move along the music, I haven't felt that free in a long time.

Soon the guys joined us, sadly I forgot their names. The one grabbed onto my waist as we both danced together.

Finally, a song I knew came on, 'Bubblegum bitch' by Marina and the Diamonds. We kept dancing and the guy dancing with me started to lean in.

"Oh I have a boyfriend", I slurred. "And you told us he cheated on you also where is that precious boyfriend of yours?", he smirked, which I returned as I attached my lips to his.

The evening went on and the entire crew and I made it to a club near the bar.

"Here, lets spice things up even more", the boy called Jeremy said as he held up a plastic bag filled with little pills up.

"Yeah", a girl called Kathrine smirked. We all popped the pills in our mouth, I felt myself go even deeper into being high and out of consciousness.

We kept dancing and dancing, no care in my head that bothered me. Who cares, I got kicked out? Who cares that my so-called boyfriend cheated on me?

After the club closed the crew and I started to walk down the streets, until we were stopped by some guys. Clearly a biker gang.

"See what we have here", one of them smirked. "Teens, high and drunk walking the streets alone", the other one finished.

"None of you will get hurt, we just want some fun", they smirked walking up to me and Kathrine. "You two stay the rest go", he ordered.

"Oh please, is this supposed to scare us?", I asked chuckling. "Lydia, don't they are dangerous", Nadine whispered.

"I don't care. Maybe you should go and no one will get hurt", I scoffed at the men. "Oh honey, we are five and you are one so please", he smirked.

Just then I took a full swing for him knocking him out immediately. Then a fight erupted and they got some good punches in, which would leave bruises but they were the ones that were loosing.

Happily, Sweet Pea taught me some good moves. After some time the majority of the men was laying on the floor and I smirked at the last two standing, "Don't fuck with a Serpent".

"Damn Lydia that was hot", Jeremy smirked at me. "Thanks".

The next day went on like that there wasn't a lot that I remember.

*

Jughead's POV

After my dad and I saw Tiana look like that, we tried to reach her but for some reason, her phone was out.