Chapter 6

Sweet Pea's POV

After I dropped Tiana off at Riverdale High I actually drove to southside high only to be late, as always. 

During lunch, Fangs and I were sitting outside with some other Serpents, discussing how to blow up the Riverdale Register after an article was published about the fight and how the serpents lunged at Dilton and stabbed him. 

Just then Jughead came outside. "Nice article your girlfriend's mother wrote", I scoffed at the Jones boy. "Yeah, really what were you guys thinking?", he asked blaming us of course. 

"That stupid boy stabbed himself with his own knife, not even flinching", Fangs told Jughead. 

"Yes exactly, it was a fair fight, Serpent versus Bulldogs", I explained slightly pissed. "Oh and why was Tia with you guys and even went to the Wyrm with you?", he scoffed, clearly blaming us. 

"It was her decision to choose the Serpents. We all wanted her at the White Wyrm, the Serpents like her. She spent the entire night on the Southside. Unlike others who aren't as loyal", I smirked at Jug, clearly referring to him."And see this, this your friends Andrews gave me", I yelled pointing at my black eye. 

"What are you even doing?", he asked looking at our plans. "We are blowing up the Riverdale Register, they do nothing but blame the Southside those stupid Northsiders. Fangs cousin works for the army and will give us a pipe bomb", I smirked. 

"You want to blow the Register up with a pipe bomb? Are you insane? It will only cause more problems, let me talk to Archie first", I scoffed. 

"All you ever do is talk, it's them or us Jones", I smirked at him. "You can't be half a Serpent", I said glaring holes into his head. With that, we walked away. 

I could hear Jug and Toni talk tho, "FP was our leader, he held the chaos back. He was the reason that idiots like Sweet Pea didn't go around and handle everything with violence", she sighed. The next part I couldn't hear due we were too far away.

*

Jughead's POV

After school, Toni's words were playing over and over in my head. She was right, without my dad, the Serpents are falling apart. 

I glanced over at the Serpents jacket Tallboy gave me one day and decided it was time for me to be a real Serpent. 

I slipped the jacket on and it hugged my features perfectly. As soon as I made it to the White Wyrm I took a deep breath before stepping inside. 

"I think this Northsider is lost", Sweet Pea yelled when he saw me entering the Wyrm. 

"No, I'm here to become a Serpent. I'm done being half a Serpent", I announced. 

*

I tossed around in my bed not finding a deep sleep, I sighed and suddenly I heard the floor in my bedroom crack. 

I quickly shot up and saw a group of guys, clearly Serpents, with snake masks on. 

"This will be your first trial Jughead", clearly Sweet Pea said with a darker voice. "Take care of the beast", he announced. 

Suddenly a fur ball jumped on my bed, licking my face, "You've got to be kidding me", I sighed. As I looked up the Group of Serpents were gone, leaving me with this smelling monster. 

*

The next day started off slowly after school Toni came over to my trailer helping me memorize the Serpent laws, which I was supposed to tell Tallboy tonight at the Wyrm.