Chapter 33

Tiana's POV

"Come on Babe, he's not with it and neither is she", Pea whispered in my ear.

I just nodded and let him walk me over to the drinks. "Here drink something and everything will be better", he smirked as he handed me a red cup filled with some liquor and he was right, it was better immediately.

"I am so sorry, Babe. I shouldn't react like that", I apologized. "Don't apologize, I get it's not because you have feelings for him, just the fact of them together", he mumbled looking down at me with full love in his eyes.

"Guys", Jug called us over. "What is it?", I asked approaching the boy. "It's the Ghoulies. They have Hot Dog".

*

Soon Betty, Cheryl, Toni, Fangs, Sweet Pea, Jug and I were standing in our little pool house, discussing what to do with the ghoulie situation.

"Are you absolutely sure this was Hot Dog?", Jug asked Fangs, making sure he was sure about this.

"Hundred percent, man. They must have snatched him on Riot Night. He looked skinny, don't think the Ghoulies feed him enough", Fangs told us, sadness in his voice.

"Luckily those animals aren't slow-roasting him on a grill", Sweet Pea muttered. Sometimes I just had to ask myself, what the actual hell was going on in this boys head.

"What do we do Jug?", I asked the new leader. "We'd be going behind enemy lines, outnumbered, open to attack from all directions, and risking another gang war", he started. "No Serpent left behind. That includes our spirit animal".

"Okay, we deploy after dark. It'll be a stealth mission. Gonna be quick", I explained to the gang.

"Jug and tia. Last time you went into the Ghoulie territory, you were beaten within an inch of your life", Betty started looking worried.

Toni stepped up and smirked at me, "They'll have back up".

"We'll be quick. They won't even know we were there", Jughead smiled at his girlfriend. "I'm coming with you", Betty blurred out making us all look at her weirdly.

"No", Jug said but was cut off by her, "No. Don't you dare tell me that it's too dangerous, Jug. The Serpent queen is a warrior queen", Betty said making me look at her confused.

Uhm girl, you may have the title of the Serpent-queen but I am more in charge then you are okay. You were just 'married' into the name, I earned it so please, sweetheart.

"So, if you're on front lines, so am I", she finished. "Let's bring Hot Dog home, shall we?", Jug smirked at us.

*

After the meeting, the gang got changed into some more covering clothes and of course the Serpent jackets.

I quickly slipped on my high heel boots when I caught Pea staring. "What?", I asked chuckling. "Nothing, it was just fun to watch Betty being so convinced about the fact that we'd follow her rules when all we do is follow Jug and you", he laughed.

"Don't crush her dreams, Babe", I whispered brushing his hair out of his pretty face. "I won't but you are still the actual queen",  "No, it's Toni and we all know that I am just the princess", I smiled innocently.

"Well then my princess, may I take you in a ride to the Ghoulie hideout", Sweets said in a fake accent. "Of course my dearest Serpent", I mocked him as I took his hand leaving us two laughing.

Soon we had everyone picked up on the truck and stood in front of the Ghoulies place.

They were living in some shady fake sunnyside trailer park and I could have threw up as soon as I saw that. How can someone have that less class?