Chapter 20

Tiana's POV

Today was my first day back at school and let me tell you I was nervous. Not because I would see the boy who broke my heart but because almost everyone knew that I had my little incident.

"Are you ready?", Cheryl asked, peeking her head in my room. "Yeah just need to get dressed", I smiled. I quickly slipped on a brown leather pencil skirt and a blouse, which I paired with my favorite brown heels.

"We can do that Tia", she smiled at me. "Thanks, Cher", I smiled back.

Cheryl and I had slept in my room last night. We have been so scared of our mother and Claudius that we wouldn't let the other one sleep alone in their room.

We got into the car and drove to the High school. As we got out the people would look at me but not weirdly more like they cared.

We walked to the student lounge and I was immediately pulled into a hug by Betty. "You're back", she cheered.

"I am", I smiled. "Uhm the Serpents aren't here yet", Jughead told me. "It's fine. I will see him sooner or later since we share a lot of classes together. But you know I'm not hurt by him anymore I'm mad", I told him.

"Great Tiger", Archie laughed slurring his arm around my shoulder. "But you guys don't have to treat me like I will break okay? Just be normal", I told them as I removed myself from Archie. "Sure T", jug smiled.

*

"T, join us", Toni smiled as she gestured me to go to her and the Serpents. I took a deep breath in and walked towards my friends. I was still a Serpent after all.

"How are you kiddo?", Fangs asked joking. "I'm fine", I replied kicking him slightly. "Great", he replied. I avoided looking at Sweet Pea the entire time.

I could feel his eyes burn into the back of my head tho, why was he staring at me? He messed things up.

"Oh and we definitely have to practice driving the motorcycle with you", Toni smiled. "Of course. I can't wait to learn it and race you", I chuckled bumping slightly into her. "Yeah but you will lose", she smiled. "You are basically dating my sister you should know that a Blossom never looses", I laughed.

The others joined in and laughed at my comment. "Yeah you are all laughing now but I'm banging a hotter girl than you all ever have", she fired at the boys. "Okay true", Fangs said biting into his candy making us all laugh again.

Sweet Pea stayed quiet the entire time, he flashed a half smile when everyone was laughing but that was it.

"Okay guys, I gotta go", I said as I got up from the couch. "Bye T", they all said. I smiled at them and just for a second I glanced at Pea whose eyes locked with mine immediately.

I could feel my heart ripping apart again but I decided to play the big girl and send him a little smile. Which he returned.

*

"Let's have a movie night at Andrews", Reggie said as we all were sitting together. "But your guy's movies are horrible", I groaned. "That is the truth", Betty said backing me up.

"Okay then you can pick", Archie said. "Definitely the notebook", I smiled. "No Tiana, I'm not watching the notebook again", Reggie insisted.

As we were close Reggie and I would always watch movies together and guess what we watched, the notebook.

"Please", I pleaded. "Okay okay", he groaned. "Great, I will bring snacks", Veronica smiled.

"You can invite Cheryl too", Archie smiled. "Oh no, she is with Toni tonight", I replied. "That your sister is into girls is kinda hot", Reggie said making me bump my elbow into his side.