Chapter 32

Tiana's POV

"I don't want to leave", I whined, turning to face my boyfriend. "We have to Babygirl. You wanted to go to be there for Archie and Toni and your sister are also coming back", Sweets explained, stroking my hair behind my ear.

"But it's so nice, just us two", I smiled, "Where are you gonna live?", I asked. We haven't talked about moving yet because obviously, the Serpents couldn't return to the trailer park.

"I don't know", he sighed and looked into a spare space. "We could make it official and you move in", I smiled at the tall serpent boy, next to me.

"Are you sure about that?", he asked. "Of course, I'd love to wake up next to you for the rest of my life", I replied smiling at him.

"Well then I guess I will move in", he cheered flipping himself on top of me, so I was trapped between his arms.

He leaned down and placed a soft kiss on my lips, "God I love you".

*

"Have you everything?", Sweet Pea asked before we were about to check out of our little motel room, the drive to Riverdale would take four hours and we planned on stopping somewhere to eat so let's say five hours.

"I think so", I replied as we walked downstairs.

We didn't have to pay the man at the counter since we already paid when we arrived here yesterday.

"I can't believe the summer is over", I groaned as we tried to stuff all the stuff in our motorcycles. "Me neither but it was the best I ever had, because of you", the Serpent boy replied placing one last kiss on my lips.

"Well, loverboy let's hop on and drive back home", I smirked flying my legs onto my bike. "Okay, be careful Babygirl", he smirked before driving off, making me speed up behind him.

The hot summer air hit my face as we flew over the little streets. Sweet Pea and I agreed to not drive on the highway since it was more fun to drive in little roads with the bikes.

The nature was beautiful and the sun was shining brightly, not like home. The sun always struggled to come through the thick clouds and sometimes you couldn't even tell whether it was summer or winter.

I would miss the hot sun and the long nights with the love of my life, I couldn't be any happier to have such a wonderful person in my life.

Sweet Pea may seem like a tough bad boy but in reality, he had a soft underbelly. I loved him with every bit of my heart.

*

We were driving for two hours and my back started to hurt, a signal for us to search a resting place. I sped up so I was driving beside Sweet Pea.

He looked over at me and I signaled him that we should take a break. He shot me a quick nod before beginning to drive further down the now darker road.

Finally, we saw a little restaurant and decided to stop there.

"That was a hell of a drive", he chuckled after removing his helmet. "It was, I am so exhausted already and it's only 11 AM", I laughed.

We walked inside and it was basically a cheap version of Pop's but that's gotta be good.

As Sweets ordered I quickly went to the toilet, as I returned the food was already placed in front of us.

"Bon Appetit Bella", Sweets smirked. "When did you learn Italian?", I asked as I took a bite from my burger. "I didn't remember the Italian people next to us at the beach in Malibu? Yeah, I caught those bits up", he explained proudly.