Chapter 15

Tiana's POV

The next morning I woke up freezing, due to the window being open widely. I smiled to myself, knowing why it was open. 

Sweet Pea left during the night while I was sleeping. I got up and quickly got dressed in a flower printed dress, I matched it with some high knee high heel boots. 

Before I could do my makeup, I noticed a note laying on my makeup desk:

Good morning princess, I'm sorry I had to leave during the night. I figured it would be best if we see each other at school and this way your mother wouldn't get angry

I love you - Sweet Pea

I smiled at the note and finished getting ready. Cheryl and I drove to school together. 

"I have to organize something for the next game, see you at lunch", my sister smiled as she slipped out of the car. I sighed and locked the car before walking into the school as well. 

On the way to the students' lounge, I met Kevin. "Hey Kev", I smiled at my gay friend. "Hey Tia", he smiled excitedly. 

"Why are you so excited?", I asked chuckling. "I'm gonna tell the rest so come with me", he smirked dragging me behind him into the lounge. 

Veronica and Jughead were having a heated conversation over something. "My god, did you hear? My dad's scanner's blowing up. The police found another dead body. There's blood everywhere", Kevin smirked at the gang. 

Betty looked up, her face as white as a ghost. "Could the Black Hood have risen from the grave?", Jughead questioned. 

"Did they say whose body?", Archie asked. "Where did they find it?", Betty asked. Both sounding extremely anxious. 

"The investigation's going on, but it was a gruesome execution at the motel. Blood and brains splattered all over the duvet", Kevin ranted on. 

"Okay Kev we get it", I chuckled at the really detailed description.

"I gotta go", Betty murmured before storming out of the room. 

We all looked confused and I decided to run after Betty. I made it to the bathroom and heard her throw up. Eventually, she stopped and sat on the ground. 

"Betty are you okay?", I asked the blonde girl. "Yeah I'm fine", she lied. 

"You just emptied your guts, are you sure?", I asked making sure. "yes", she snapped. "Should I get you to the nurse office or get you a towel?".

"I said I'm fine", she snapped once again. "uhm okay. You have puke on your collar", I told her pointing at her collar before walking out.

*

The next day was another school off day, Cheryl and I decided to get out of the house for a bit. We both were sick of all the men that were going in and out of our house. 

Cheryl started shooting arrows, while I was sitting next to her looking at her actions. We heard the door open and saw Hal Cooper exit our home. 

I scoffed and turned back to Cheryl who kept shooting the arrows. 

Later we both walked into our house, wanting to confront our mother. 

"Have you no scruples, mother?", I asked angrily. "What are you going on about now?", she asked. 

"We just saw Hal Cooper leaving Thistlehouse. Betty was sick to her stomach at school yesterday, Mother. What if it was over this?", Cheryl asked. 

"You're destroying families with your courtesan ways", I snapped. 

Our mother just turned away, "It's different with Hal. He's not a client. It's real".