Chapter 1

Tiana's POV

"Tiana goddamit where are you?", my annoying sister yelled. "In my room where else would I be?", I asked rolling my eyes.

I was still super pissed at her, my sister decided to go all psycho and burn our beautiful residence down aka Thorn hill. With might, I add all that we owned.

"What do you think?", she asked smiling leaning on my door. "About?", I asked looking up from my mirror.

"The dress, you know for the party we are going to", she deadpanned. "It's short and it's black since when do you wear black?", I asked curiously. "Since I want to, but I will wear red heels tho don't worry".

Cheryl was wearing a black tight dress, that hugged her curves perfectly, as always she was rocking her red lips.

"What even is it for a party?", I asked. "From some kid at the school, everyone is going to be there". "Everyone?", I asked smirking, maybe there could be a potential one night stand.

I then turned back to my mirror to finish applying my make up. Cheryl and I were basically looking the same, both had pale skin, red hair but I had green eyes while she was gifted with brown ones.

Even though my sister was one year older than I was just like all her friends, I basically just hung out with her and well the Vixens.

"Come on Tiana, rush I wanna leave in twenty", my sister groaned. I just rolled my eyes and finished applying my red lipstick.

I quickly slipped on my red bodycon dress followed by my favorite black high heels, which I just brought. Before exiting my room I gave the mirror one last glance. Yep, I was looking fantastic.

"Cheryl you ready?", I yelled downstairs. "Yes come on, hurry", she yelled back.

"Where do you two think you are going?", my mother asked from the living room, she had her whole body burned off because of my psychotic sister. "That is, in fact, none of your business", I snapped before slamming the front door shut.

*

"We're here!", my sister announced as we walked through the front door of our schoolmate's house. I honestly don't even know who's party this was.

"Cheryl, Tiana, ah my favorite girls", Reggie smirked holding two cups in his hands, I assume he was throwing the party.

"Favorite girls? That's new", I smirked at the Asian guy in front of me, taking one cup form his hands. We walked into the living room, just to see everyone was there and I mean everyone, South- and Northside.

"Hey Reggie, why are there Serpens?", I whispered. "They came from Jones but as long as they don't do anything it's okay", he muttered. I could tell that he wasn't too happy about the gang members to be in his living room.

Let me explain this to you for a second, Riverdale is parted into North- and Southside. The north side is where all the well-being families live and it's save and blah blah, but the southside is dangerous.

Drugs, fights, murderers, that's everything you can find there and there are two gangs. The Ghoulies, who basically are drug dealers and well let's say weird as hell. Then there are the Southside Serpens, a biker gang that has rules and everything basically they are the most violent person's I've ever met in my life.

I shrugged before finishing my drink, just to get another one from the kitchen. In the kitchen was basically the entire sad breakfast club, aka Betty Cooper, Jughead Jones, Archie Andrews, and Veronica Lodge.

"Tiana hey", Veronica greeted me. "Hey, guys, what are you doing in the kitchen?", I asked confused. "We are hiding from this mess, I bet there will be a huge fight later", Jughead mumbled.