A Reunion

There has been a legend known amongst the Hyūga clan about a young shinobi with extraordinary power. In the legend, the chosen one was to be born with the caged bird seal on their forehead. The seal would not have the same effect on them and would actually grant them the extra power. Unfortunately, the legend turned into a reality and I was the one born with the seal on my forehead. Many great things came from it. I was able to join the ANBU at young age and work towards my ultimate goal of making the world a safer place for the next generation to come, but I became an outsider amongst the ninja world. I always stood out from the crowd as the kid born with special powers, and to add to that I was also sought out to become the clan leader of Yamanaka clan, my fathers clan.

But right now is not the time to remember all the of the things that have happened in the past. I stand up from the floor and grab my sword. Right in front of me is one the most wanted men in the hidden cloud. Dechi Tokimatsu ,a man who went rogue after the the fourth shinobi and started terrorizing some of the local villages around the area saying he was protecting them from total destruction. Like almost every one from the hidden cloud, he is extremely fast on his feet. He has been able to catch me off guard even with my byakugan active. So much for the Hyūga legend.

He jumps on top of a rock with his sword on his shoulder showing off a huge grin on his face.

"I thought you Hyūga nin were supposed to be the best in the world!" he boast in a cocky manner. "Once I'm done with you I'll take those eyes from you and see what true powers your clan is hiding!"

"You talk too much." I respond to him cutting him off from whatever he was going to say. "One day your flappy mouth will be the end of you Dechi. To bad the day is today."

"Not if I kill you first!"

He jumps of his rock, charging at me with his full speed ready to attack. I hold my sword out in front of me in a defensive position, ready for the force he is about to hit me with. His sword makes contact with mine and it does as I expected. It sends me flying back into one of the nearby trees. The force of the hit causes me to destroy the tree.

"Ha, looks like I got you good right there!" He points to my chest with a sinister smile.

I look to down at my chest to see a pretty big slash on my chest. I hold my sword up and see blood on the back of it. The hit was strong enough to make my sword hit me in my chest.

"You got me good Dechi."

I dust myself off and readjust my grip on the handle of my weapon.

"This next hit is bound to kill you!"

He once again charges towards me at a fast pace but it seems that he has lost speed. I use this to my advantage and activate my byakugan. I can now see his chakra which is getting very low now. One hit to the center point and I will be able to finish him.

I put my sword away and charge towards him as well. He raises his weapon high up in the air again leaving the his torso completely open.  I strikes down on the ground breaking it and with that being done I take my chance. I jump behind him and raise my arm up towards his back.

"Power step twin dragon fist!"

I hit him in the back completely destroying his chakra channels as well as destroying the ground even more with the force from it. Dechi falls down onto his knees and starts gasping for air, I take out my sword from it sheath and pierce his heart with it quickly ending his misery.

"I told you it would be your last day."

I flip him over and take out my instant film camera and take a picture of Dechi. The film pops of from the front and I add it into the international bingo book. I bury him in the same hole we created and make my way to the hidden cloud.