35

Dedication: @littleprincess8589 for continuously voting on the chapters and being so supportive of this story. Thank you!! <3

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I stayed still, not daring to even breath.

"Tasia, baby, please hold on. Baby please fight as much as you can. Please."

I felt the tears sliding down the side of my face. Lorenzo's words pained me, they destroyed me inside.

I wanted to fight, I did. But I was so damn tired. The pain in my head only heightened and I felt my body weigh a million pounds. I could barely open my eyes and breathing was becoming hard.

I felt the British man's hands grab the neckline of my dress. In one swift movement, he tore it apart and discarded the material. His hands touched my almost naked body, making goosebumps appear on my skin.

Fear. I felt fear.

The look on this man's face made fear and panic course through me.

He smirked and reached for my ear, taking the earpiece out. He brought it close to his lips and let out an exasperated sigh.

"By the way," he looked at me with amusement in his eyes. He knew he had me, and I couldn't escape him.

He sat on top of me, straddling me. His hand reached for my stomach and traced his fingers up to my chest. He wrapped his hand around my right breast and squeezed forcefully making me whimper in pain.

Returning his focus to the earpiece, he laughed, "My name is Harvey. Harvey Mussolini."

He crushed the piece in between his fingers and threw it back, a perverted smile on his lips.

His other hand found my other breast and he did the same he did to the other.

I felt weak and ashamed.

The pain and fear that took over my body put me in a state of shock. I couldn't move or react, I just let him do whatever he wanted.

So much for being Lady Devil, the seductress and badass assassin.

Or Anastasia Bianchi, the tough and daring girl who could take on anyone.

I was pathetic and weak.

Here I am, in front of a Mussolini and I do nothing. I am frozen and weak. I could take revenge but instead I lay in this bed and let him abuse me, like the worthless piece of shit I was.

His lips brushed my neck and he licked my earlobe. "Fathers going to love having you. Of course, an initiation is needed."

I closed my eyes and waited for him to finish. The fight was over within me.

You barely even put up a fight you poor excuse of a person.

I know. I'm sorry.

You deserve this. You deserve to die.

No I don't. Yes. I do.

I bet you wanted this all along huh?

Never. I never wanted this.

Mariana died for this?! You stupid bitch!

Shut up.

You're going to let them win?! You're going to let them take more away from you?!

No!

Get the fuck up and fight you waste of space! Show the world you have what it takes to rule!