33

"I could get used to this." I said, taking off my tank and shorts as Mateo set up the beach chairs.

I managed to convince Veronica to go to the beach the next day because we were all tired from yesterday. So yesterday, after we spoke about the human traffickers, we all went to the theater room and binge watched all the Saw movies. At around two in the morning we all fell asleep in the theater room.

Aurora woke us up this morning and told us we were going to the beach. Now, two hours later, we were here. Although, Jacob couldn't come because Lorenzo needed him for something.

Today was warmer than yesterday, but not warm enough to go into the ocean.

Being from LA, cold was never my strong suit. And now, with this little breeze, I was worrying about hypothermia.

Veronica was already applying sun screen on her legs, while most of us were still setting things up.

I was wearing the bathing suit I was going to wear yesterday and had my hair loose at my back.

Once my clothes were off, I took the sunscreen bottle and began spraying my body, making sure to leave no room for burns. I could go from cute tan to red chilli pepper in minutes.

"So could I. This view is quite enjoyable." I turned to face Nick who brought his sunglasses below his eyes and winked at me, flashing me a charming smile.

He was laying on a towel on the sand, hands behind his head in just shorts.

Sexy boy. I could eat you right now.

I kicked his side playfully and sat next to him. He looked around before pulling my arm, making me fall on top of him, and giving me a slow kiss.

He tasted delicious, like always. Every time our tongues collided with each other, he made sure to explore every space in my mouth. And like always, he made my ovaries explode and my cravings for him increase. I ran my hand along his chest, tracing the patterns of his abs. I ran my hand lower until it went a little bit inside his shorts.

Glad I could make him feel the way he does to me. He was all excited by one little kiss, it made me feel giddy, knowing I affected him.

He grabbed the hand that was inside his shorts and intertwined our finger, taking both hands out and placing them on top of his chest.

He pulled away from our kiss and cupped my face with his other hand, a wicked smirk and dark—almost black—eyes.

"Stop now or I'll take you this instant."

I bit my lip, glancing to make sure no one was around. Veronica, Mateo and Gabriel were inside the water and Aurora went to get us all drinks from the booth we saw before entering the beach. Armando went with her and Elijah was in the car.

Aside from the irrelevant strangers beside us, we were completely alone.

I bit my lip and inched my face closer to his, "don't mind if you do." I let go of his hand and began running mine down his torso again before he caught it.

A smile was on his face but I could tell he was losing his self control.

"Sia," his tone was warning, which made me want to tease him more.

I pouted, "but I just want to make my boyfriend happy. Of course you wouldn't know of that since I'm your first ever girlfriend."

He rolled his eyes, "you enjoy that don't you?"

Like you don't imagine.

I nodded, "very."

He smiled and pecked my lips. "Well we can't let anyone see us so we have to be careful. At least until we let Vee know."