26

Nicolas POV

"I think they like the look." Vee said, obnoxiously.

I told myself to stop looking at her, that she would notice. But I couldn't. She looked so, wow.

"What?" She snapped at me.

I realized I was smiling like an idiot. That smile only grew when she tried to act all defensive. She was so fragile but had one of the toughest exteriors I've ever encountered.

"You look stunning, Sia" was the only think I could come up with. She looked more than stunning, but I wouldn't say that.

She blushed and looked down. She was really cute when she was embarrassed.

When Lorenzo went to take her to the car, I stayed back to help Gabriel set things up.

"What cameras do you have?" I asked him.

"The ballroom, the outside of the building, his room, and some parts of the hallways. It all depends on where they installed camera's. I also have CCTV of a few blocks in every direction."

I nodded. Lorenzo came back a few minutes later and began making phone calls. He was making sure the men he installed around the hotel were ready in case of an emergency.

When she got to the ballroom, the first thing she did was head to the bar. I could see the way she didn't keep her eyes off Martinez but still kept it casual. She was a natural when it came to this stuff.

"She better not get drunk." Lorenzo said.

I felt bad for him. He was really worried about her. But I also understood where she came from. God knows I have done a lot of things to get revenge, things I'm not always proud of.

After a few minutes she went to the dance floor and began dancing. Moving her body to the song and swaying her hips. She looked like a goddess.

When she went back to sit at the bar stool, I saw the guard following her there. He tapped her shoulder and began talking to her.

"Why can't we hear anything?" I asked.

Mateo turned to me, "The cameras don't have audio. I can hear her through the earpiece but that's about all we have."

I nodded. I didn't like that we didn't have all the surveillance on her, even audio. Anything can go wrong, but I wasn't going to start anything, considering how on edge Lorenzo already was. Besides, Mateo is the best at what he does. He can spot anything anywhere, he has saved me a lot of times. I trust him with my life and hers, so there was not much to worry about.

Except her undying desire for revenge.

She sat next to Martinez and began speaking to him. He looked genuinely interested in her, making it easier for her to get him talking. From time to time she would inch closer to him and bite her lip. She did small things that would make any man fall to her feet.

It didn't take long at all for him to take her to his room. She had him eating out of the palm of her hand. They way he followed her and looked at her let me know she wouldn't have trouble getting information. I didn't expect anything less from her though, she was a natural seductress and her looks made any horny man crazy. It was just a matter of time. And by the way he kept touching her and trying to get close to her, it was obvious we wouldn't have to wait long.