34

I had him eating out of the palm of my hand. He was deep under Lady Devil's spell, giving me his trust and attention.

It was a walk in the park after this. The hard part was over and the real fun was about to start.

I was attending a small hotel party that Sabotini was in. I spotted him less than a half hour ago and he was already all over me. He was all over me in seconds and drinking with me. I didn't even have to ask, he just begged me to go with him to his room.

Maybe it was the overly revealing dress. The neck line was all the way down my chest and very wide. The dress reached a little below my mid thigh and it was tight, very tight. To top it off, it was a shiny silvery color that made me look ten times hotter.

The look on Nicolas' face was priceless. He was angry when he saw it, he hated that I would use it to draw in someone else. Of course, he didn't let anybody know that.

Now that I had Sabotini wrapped around my finger, not much was left to do.

I had to invite him to a drink, then I would give him two or three Roofies that will knock him out and make him forget.

Nicolas continuously checked in, telling me how the security was and if they planned on going upstairs.

Currently, we were walking down the hall to his room and he had his hands all over me. I wanted to throw up.

He was already a little drunk, so getting him another drink won't be too hard. I had a bottle of scotch in my hand and just had to make him take one long drink and he would be out in minutes.

"Voglio mangiarti vivo, cosa calda." He whispered into my neck, his hot breath making me shiver.

Not a pleasant shiver, but one of disgust.

He began attacking my neck, kissing, sucking and biting. He was aggressive when he was drunk, a side effect of his horniness. He was gripping my hips with such force that I winced about three times already.

I smiled and turned to face him, biting my lip seductively. I grabbed his shirt in a fist and brought his face close to mine. "Non posso aspettare."

He licked his lips in anticipation and I turned back around to reach the door. Quickly, he swiped his card and pushed me inside roughly. I slightly stumbled in my silver heels but I managed to regain my balance with the wall.

He locked the door and faced me, his lustful eyes dark and once again licking his lips. It was nauseating. This man firmly believed he was attractive. The only thing the few women who slept with him found attractive was his bank account.

I was going to go up to touch him but he slammed me against the wall and flipped me around so that my chest was pressed against it. With one hand he grabbed my hair into a fist and pulled it back, revealing my bare neck. I could hear the zipper of his pants and my heartbeat went crazy.

No. Oh god no. I was never going to go this far for a job, I couldn't.

He shook his pants down and pressed his lower body against my bottom, I was his same height with my heels on. I let out a small breath of relief at the boxers still on his body.

"Think this carefully, princess. You don't want to make him angry, but don't let that bastard touch you that way." Mateo's voice was calm but had a slight edge to it.

It calmed me down to remember I wasn't alone in this. I took a second to recover from my shock and breath in.

"What way?" Nicolas spoke up. I would have smiled if I wasn't so uncomfortable.