37

bambam was waiting at home for jackson to get back from work. they were going to have their chill weekend and bamba couldn't wait to spend a bunch of time with jackson and only jackson.

he was laying on their bed upside down, his feet on the headboard as he looked at his phone. he was watching some random video when he heard the door open.

he didn't get up because he knew jackson would go into the room. and he was right because soon he walked into the bedroom and set his bag down.

"hey, bam," he said, leaning down to kiss bambam. "what are you watching?"

"some thai drama that baby recommended. it's kind of boring. how was work?" bambam wanted to pull jackson down and hug him but he was covered in sweat because he'd gone to the gym.

"i'm going to shower then we can cuddle?" bambam nodded with a bright smile. jackson couldn't help but smile at the way bambam's nose scrunched. so he leaned down and kissed his nose before going to take a quick shower.

jackson was happy as he walked into the bedroom and was able to lay next to his baby who he had missed all week. they hadn't been able to spend much time together.

he climbing in into bed next to bambam who had gotten under the blanket while he waited for jackson to get out of the shower.

jackson rubbed bambam's scalp. his head was on jackson's bear chest and his eyes kept drooping shut from how relaxed he was.

"we should think about, dinner, baby."

"i don't want to," bambam mumbled, his lips dragging against jackson's chest as he spoke, making him just a little bit harder to understand. "i missed you all week. i just want to cuddle forever and ever."

"how about i get something delivered here?"

"no. let's make dinner together in a little bit."

once the two finally got up, bambam started making dinner with jackson who just hugged him from behind because bambam had nothing for him to do.

they waddled a few feet everytime bambam needed to do something different but he didn't want jackson to let go of him.

they had a simple dinner so they sat on the couch. jackson fed bambam a few pieces of food making the younger giggle everytime.

"do you want to watch anything, baby?" jackson asked when bambam came back from putting their dishes in the sink, telling himself he would clean them later.

"no. can we just listen to music?" bambam asked, slowing climbing onto jackson who was laying on the couch. jackson thought bambam looked like an adorable kitten climbing onto him.

jackson grabbed his phone to connect it to the speaker and play his playlist of bambam's favorite music. he liked the music too but he had it specifically for bambam.

bambam whined and pushed his head against jackson's shoulder when their neighbors started yelling.

very recently, their neighbors had been fighting a lot. bambam had been hearing most of it since jackson had been gone for work when it happened. so it had been hard for bambam to get to bed with the yelling and without jackson.

"i can go over there and ask them to shut up," jackson told him but bambam just shook his head. "if it keeps going for 20 more mintues, i will."

bambam agreed that that would be okay. he was relieved that they stopped yelling before jackson went over. so he cuddled his adorable boyfriend and rubbed the back of his neck.

"baby, can you sit up so we can talk for a little bit?" jackson asked. bambam nodded and sat up. he was worried. he was always worried when jackson said stuff like that even though it was never really bad.

even though they sat up they weren't far. jackson placed his hand on bambam's cheek and stroked it softly.

"remember when you said you thought you would be happier once you moved out of your host parent's house and got out of school. do you think you have been?"

bambam nodded. "i want to get a job, though. even just a part time job. i just don't think it's good to be home all the time."

"you know the only reason i didn't want you to get a job was because i didn't want you to be stressed out. but i think you're right. do you have an idea of where? i think something not too stressful would be good."

"maybe somewhere i can get to easily since i can't drive. i can walk or take the bus. maybe the mall."

"are you sure? it gets really busy, you know that." jackson just wanted what was best for banbam. and he knew that a job would be good for bambam so he wasn't alone all day for 4 days a week.

"it'll be okay."

"okay. how about on tuesday we go and look since we still get to spend all weekend together?" bambam agreed with that because he did still want to spend all weekend with jackson because he really did miss him after the week of what felt like barley seeing each other.