5

"jackson won't pick up his fucking phone," jinyoung said as he and jaebum stood outside the hospital room. they had both tried to call him multiple times.

"he's either at the gym or his house. i'll go."

half way to jackson's house, he called jaebum back.

"where are you?"

"home, why?"

"i'm picking you up."

"why?"

"god dammit, jackson, bambam woke up. i'll be there in 10 minutes."

when jaebum got there, jackson was sitting outside his apartment building waiting. he jumped up as soon as he saw jaebum's car.

he darted to jaebum's car and he left immediately. jackson didn't speak. his foot and fingers were tapping and he was just looking st his lap.

"how is bam?" jaebum asked jinyoung as he struggled to hold jackson from going into the room.

"he thinks he's in thailand. everytime someone talks to him he replies in thai. he keeps trying to ask questions but they're waiting for a thai translator. they said he'll probably fall asleep soon. he should be awake for longer tomorrow."

"can i see him?" jackson asked, tears in his eyes. jinyoung nodded and jaebum let him in.

bambam looked up and immediately spoke to him in thai but all jackson cared about was that bambam was awake. and bambam obviously recognized him even though he'd just woke up.

bambam ended up falling asleep and jackson finally could finally cry without feeling bad for making bambam watch him cry.

mark and yugyeom hadn't got to see bambam awake so the 6 of them went to get food. yugyeom had never been happier to know that his best friend was awake, even if he didn't get to see him.

"they said bambam should be up for a few hours tomorrow and if he doesn't figure out he's in korea tomorrow, he should the next day but they're pretty sure he'll be okay tomorrow," jinyoung told them.