17

"we broke up like two weeks ago. apparently i have anger issues."

"you do."

"no i don't."

"you broke an air con and threw a laptop at bam once."

"that was years ago. speaking of bambam, where is he?"

that's what jackson had been trying to get to. he wanted to know why mark had such a sudden interest in bambam. he knew that he and his girlfriend had just broken up so

"hanging out with yugyeom. yugyeom is gonna drop him off here later around 6 or 7. you can stay 'til then if you want."

bambam was confused when yugyeom pulled up to jackson apartment and he saw mark's car outside. but he said bye to yugyeom and headed inside.

he walked in and saw jackson sitting on the chair, mark on the couch.

"hi, baby," jackson said when bambam sat on the edge of the chair next to him. "have fun with yugyeom?"

"yeah. i'm going to take a shower."

"actually, have you eaten?" bambam shook his head. "how about we go out to eat and then once we get back you can?"

"okay." bambam ran to jackson's room quickly to grab a jacket because it was a bit chilly.

jackson was just really curious to see how mark acted around bambam.

they left, mark sat in the backseat of jackson's truck on the way there.

jackson and bambam sat across from mark. bambam jumped a bit when he felt a tap on his shoe but just assumed it was an accident. until mark's food trailed up bambam's leg, going up and down.

bambam tried to move his legs but there wasn't much room to. so he just tried to concentrate on eating.

jackson fed bambam a piece of his food. "yours is really good."

"we can switch is you want this instead," jackson told him but bambam shook his head. he liked his own food and wanted jackson to eat what he wanted. but small things like that made bambam feel very loved.

mark leaned over the table and fed bambam a piece of his food also but bambam felt much different about it. usually bambam wouldn't think much about it but with the way mark had been acting, he very much disliked it.

they ate and went back to jackson's. right away, bambam went to take a shower. he didn't know when mark would leave so he took his time.

and even then, mark wasn't gone. so bambam sat on the couch with a blanket and curled up to jackson. he just scrolled through instagram, playing a game when be got bored.

jackson didn't understand how mark knew he could see him staring at bambam but he didn't stop.

"i should get going," mark said, standing up. he gave jackson a hug and tried to give bambam one but he obviously didn't want to so he just pat bambam's head.

"had mark been acting weird with you?" jackson asked, brushing bambam's hair back.

"i wanted to tell you the other day but when we went to get food a few days ago he put his hand on my thigh on the way to get food. and today when we were sitting at the restaurant, he kept running his foot up and down my leg."

"i'm sorry i let him over here, baby. i just noticed he kept staring at you and wanted to figure out why. he said him and his girlfriend broke up."

"he was making me really uncomfortable," bambam said softly. jackson held him and rubbed his arm.

"i don't know what's up with him."

they fell asleep on the couch instead of going to jackson's bedroom and luckily that wasn't a problem because they didn't have to get up at a certain time.

bambam was very happy when he saw jackson still asleep next to him when he woke up because jackson's alarm didn't wake him up to go to the gym. so he cuddled up to jackson closer and went back to sleep with a smile on his face.