35

jackson was sick and just wanted to cuddle with bambam. but he didn't want to because he didn't want get bambam sick.

jackson was sitting on the couch watching the movie he and bambam were watching. well, he wasn't paying much attention to the movie and was instead watching as bambam made dinner.

jackson laid his head on the couch and watched as bambam walked around the kitchen, finishing dinner.

"jackie," bambam called as he walked into the living room with the food. he set it down on the coffee table before going back to get more.

"bammie, this is spicy," jackson whined. he couldn't smell but he could tell. it also just looked spicy.

"your tummy doesn't hurt but your sinuses are clogged so spicy food will help," bambam said, setting down two glasses of water.

jackson wasn't picking up any food so bambam fed a piece to him. "it's good for you. please eat, jackie."

jackson ate. it wasn't that it was bad. jackson just didn't like spicy food. it was kind of hard to date a thai boy and not like spicy food since bambam loved spicy food. if they went out to eat, they could get different food but not when bambam made food. he didn't want to waste food and wanted to eat bambam's cooking.

bambam took their dishes to the sink once they were done eating. he was going to wash them but jackson called his name and he thought jackson needed something so he quickly went back into the room.

"yeah?" bambam asked. jackson held his arms out.

"can i have cuddles?"

"jackie, i need to clean the dishes." but he gave in and hugged jackson. jackson rubbed his nose against bambam's cubby cheek. bambam could feel jackson's eyelashes against his face until jackson stopped blinking.

bambam knew jackson had fallen asleep. and then the snores leaving jackson's mouth just confirmed it a few minutes later.

bambam slowly got up, hoping to not wake jackson up. he went to the kitchen to wash the dishes. he was happy to see that jackson was still asleep when he was done.

jackson's head ended up in bambam's lap. bambam played with jackson's hair. he was bored, writing random thai letters in jackson's scalp.

jackson slowly woke up. the best thing was feeling bambam rubbing his scalp. bambam didn't notice jackson was awake until he reached up and touched his face.

"do you feel any better?" bambam asked, brushing jackson's hair back as he looked up at him.

"a bit," jackson said, pressing his face into bambam's tummy. when jackson got sick, he didn't stay sick for long. he ate healthy and worked out very regularly. "what time is it?"

bambam giggled at the feeling of jackson talking into tummy as he grabbed the closest phone to check the time. "almost 9."

"can i have a kiss, baby?"

banbam nodded and leaned down. he put one hand on each side of jackson's face and kissed his quickly.

"bammie," jackson whined as bambam smiled at teasing him. "i love you, my angel baby."

"i love you." he kissed jackson again. jackson sat up so it was easier for them to kiss and bambam didn't have to hunch over to kiss him.

jackson pulled away and pulled bambam onto his lap. he wrapped his arms around him to rest of his stomach and put his head on bambam's shoulder.

"i don't want to get you sick, bammie."

"i'll be fine. i want to cuddle."

"should we go lay down? you seem a bit sleepy?" bambam nodded. bambam had been up pretty early because jackson had waken up early to go the gym but felt bad and decided not to. bambam woke up too and jackson told him to go back to sleep but he wouldn't. he started to stand but jackson stood first and carried the younger to their bedroom.

"hey!" bambam whined. "you're sick."

"that means i can't carry my prince like he deserves? carrying you won't hurt me. you're as light as a feather."

bambam pulled jackson to the bathroom so they could brush their teeth and clean their faces. bambam put the face soap on jackson's face before doing his own quickly.

jackson didn't clean his face much unless bambam wanted him to. jackson had to laugh as bambam got water everywhere when he tired to get the soap off jackson's face.

"i could of done it, bam," jackson said with a chuckle. bambam just shook his head as dried his own face off.

they brushed their teeth and went back to their bedroom. jackson held onto bambam. he just wanted to cuddle with the boy.

some people had told jackson that bambam was probably too skinny to cuddle. they thought he must just feel like a pile of bones to hold and lay with. but jackson loved cuddling with bambam. he didn't appreciate people telling him what they thought about what bambam felt like to cuddle with.

their room was cold so bambam shoved his nose into jackson's neck to keep him warm. jackson smiled and caressed the back of bambam's head, playing with his hair.

jackson appreciate bambam a lot. he had spent all day trying to take care of him and jackson knew he was tired because he woke up way earlier than he normally did.

"i love you, jackie," bambam mumbled, tickling jackson's neck by speaking into it.

"i love you, baby bammie."

jackson pulled the blanket up higher over the two of them and he held onto bambam tighter to keep warm because the bedroom was pretty cool.

"hey, i have to get up early to go to work. i have to cover for min-sik so i might be gone when you wake up." bambam just nodded, already drifting asleep.